Author Topic: Master Ship List  (Read 10668 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Not until I see a complete fleet.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
Yes but it need some time that TrashMan and Rampage (the modelers of my mod) have finished the fleet but we make a fleet i think they have at the end min over 25 ships.

Then can yoou add the race at the list.
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Aside from the Yali (the newer pic isn't up yet), you can find updated pics of all completed 158th ships at the 158th dev archives, under my name - a few not so complete ones too ;)

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Originally posted by Amon_Re
You my friend, deserve a statue!

Seconded.

"A solid statue 80cm tall with a mass of 1.5kg is contained within a hemisphere of 500cm radius. What is the surface area of the hemisphere?
A geometriaclly simliar statue of height 128cm is placed within another hemisphere, what is its mass?"

Anyone done GCSE maths in recent years?;7

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Only if the hemispheres are icosahedra. :p

I'm updating it now as I speak... it will take some time to forge links, however.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
New ship to add, go see the modding forum.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Thanks, StratComm, but I'll just monitor the modding forum for any activity.

The page has been updated with piles of stuff, mostly from Inferno and the 158th. New category for conversions. Still no links; I'm going to see if I can get this linked to a dedicated repository like the archives, F2S, or maybe even ressurect the HLP mod database on the main page. I'd really like to have all the thumbnails in one place, preferably the models too, but I need to find an admin.

The link, if you missed it the first time

And the tempremental enhanced version

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
errors I've spotted concerning my ships and the entries I see twice:

Shivan SCv Scylla Frigate Venom Venom Woomeister Inferno No > that does not exist

Shivan SF Serpent Heavy Assault Venom Venom Woomeister Inferno No > it's an ott ship

Shivan SF Hydra Interceptor Venom Venom Woomeister Inferno No > for ott too

Shivan SF Chimera Recon Venom Venom Woomeister Inferno Yes > for ott too

the diablo is there twice btw

the notus is there twice too

danaus too

Terran GTI Exos Installation Venom Venom Woomeister Over the Top No > mesh is by killmenow

Terran ITD Ryugen Destroyer Venom Venom Woomeister Over the Top No > that's ryujin

horae is there twice

Vasudan GVF Ennead Interceptor Venom Venom Woomeister Over the Top No > it's there twice, which is ok, but the ott version is not an interceptor, it's a personal, civilian, shuttle

Vasudan GVFr Shai is there twice with different classes :/

isten is there twice

voila :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Bien. Merci monseur Venom.

There were bound to be some duplicate entries since I fused in Woo's list. Next update will fix those.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Sai was converted by me and not you, and there isn't going to be an Inferno 3-5 :D

I'll start looking for seperate downloads of some ships and more to add to the list.

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
Er, I was under the distinct impression that I was doing the textures on the Maahes.  In fact, I'm quite sure, since I am right now...
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
D'oh! Updated...

Should I bother with the enhanced version? Is it working for anybody?

Ooh, I have to add the Twisted Infinities stuff too. Have to wait for F2S to get back though.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 06:02:43 pm by 510 »

Offline wizz33

i cant see the enhached ship list with any brower on my system
(Opera 6, Opera 7, ie4, phoeinx 0.5)

but  :yes: for the ship list

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
Minor change, the SF Naga is a superiority fighter with beams ;)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Sesquipedalian
Er, I was under the distinct impression that I was doing the textures on the Maahes.  In fact, I'm quite sure, since I am right now...

ah, thanks :D we were discussing about that with woomeister, I couldn't remember if I did a ship called like that, and the pic in the 158th website is, well... it didn't help :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
Originally posted by Venom
ah, thanks :D we were discussing about that with woomeister, I couldn't remember if I did a ship called like that, and the pic in the 158th website is, well... it didn't help :p
which pic?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Code: [Select]

Species Prefix Name Subclass Mesh Textures Conversion Campaign Public

Terran None Tyr Pirate Interceptor Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Terran None Andromeda Pirate Medium Bomber Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Terran None Golem Pirate Strike Bomber Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Terran None Ragnarok Pirate Space Superiority Galactic Emperor Volition/Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities/Neo Terra Victorious No
Terran GTF Proteus Interceptor Serge Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran None Harpy Gunship Serge Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran GTFr Tethys Freighter Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Terran KCY Virtuoso Yacht Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran HRC Sigurd Transport Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran GTP Excalibur Weapons Platform Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Terran GTR Orestes Repair Ship Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran GTDk Acropolis Fighter Dock Black Wolf Black Wolf Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran GTI Heimdall Light Installation Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Terran Cargo TC-TETH Cargo Flipside Flipside Flipside Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan GVF Kauket Space Superiority Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan AKH Sesmu Transport Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan GVFr Sopedu Freighter Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan GVFr Bakek Freighter Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan Cargo VC SPD Bulk Cargo Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No
Vasudan Cargo VC BAK Bulk Cargo Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Vasudan Admiral Twisted Infinities No

TI ships

We have more mods than I thought (BTW GE - the list is as complete as it's going to get until we make some more mods - the omissions are there for various reasons, all valid though)

If you want the Excel doc, catch me on ICQ sometime :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 10:45:59 am by 302 »
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Hats off to you, GE. :yes:

Must've taken quite a while to gather all that data together... *shudder*

Sid.

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Okay, here are the LM ships completed/in progress so far.

Terran | GTT | Naxos | Heavy Transport | Odyssey | Stunaep | Odyssey | The Lightning Marshal | No

Terran | GTCv | Echelon | Assault Corvette | TrashMan | Trashman | Stunaep | The Lightning Marshal | No

Terran | GTD | Icarus | Destroyer | Ryx | Ryx/Stunaep | Stunaep | The Lightning Marshal | No

Shivan | SB | Durja | Bomber | Woomeister | Black Wolf | Stunaep | The Lightning Marshal | No (reskin)
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
A few more clarifications:

Corvette=all around medium sized ship. Frigates are a bit stronger with heavy beam or missile weaponry for overpowering 'vettes and cruisers, and threatening destroyers. The Deimos is a corvette, the Iceni was a frigate. I'm going to be putting the Echelon under Corvette for now, unless it's armed with BGreens.

As far as reskins go, I'm only including them if they're well-known and/or have significantly different stats. Thus the Herc 3, Bakha DH, and GTT Hunter are included, but the majority of the reskins on the VW archives are not. So, no duplicate entry for the Durja reskin.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 04:05:42 pm by 510 »