Author Topic: Designated Timeframes for Releases  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Designated Timeframes for Releases
Okay.  I have been out of it for awhile now.

So Woomeister, tell me, is the whole campaign due to release soon or is it just Chapter 1?

I may have asked this question before.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
chapter 1.

Offline DeepSpace9er

• Bakha bombers rule
  • Avoid the beam and you wont get hit
Just an idea.. how about on the final release, change the main title of the game to FS3, add a new user interface and a new hud design. If this is feasable, maybe you could change the Aquitaine menu and Psamtik menu to something more futuristic... just an idea that would really make your mod more official looking. But dont mind me, im just a player who is waiting extremely impatiently for this to come out... :yes: :hopping: :yes:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Changing all the interface would take too long, we'd need a dedicated team just to do that :D
Also the final download would be over 500megs with all that stuff.

Offline DeepSpace9er

• Bakha bombers rule
  • Avoid the beam and you wont get hit
what.. ONLY 500megs... thats a cake walk to download. But for those who have dial-up you might want to pitch a tent in front of your computer, disconnect all the phones in your house, have a lot of chips and soda, and use the best donwloader that will pick up your download where you left off when your ISP dumps you for no reason at all. :lol: I know... a little off topic but im bored right now.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Ok, I'm not going to say how long it takes me to d/l 500 megs with my Double T3... :D
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil: