Author Topic: Greywolf what's going on?!?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Greywolf what's going on?!?
This is getting a bit silly, you won't answer my mail and you don't answer AIM messages even though I went to the trouble of downloading the silly, buggy piece of krap. What's the problem? If you don't want help please tell me.

Offline Grey Wolf

Sorry, haven't checked my mail @ another for a while (been busy fighting w/ TS) and you never told me what your AIM screenname is (you never even told me you had it.). I don't respond to screennames I don't know because people @ my school keep bugging me w/ crap. So what is your screenname?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
zensunniwanderer

Offline Grey Wolf

I just IMed you.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Nothing's coming through, I sent a few messages too. If it's possible please try to get ICQ, AIM is pretty bad.

Offline Grey Wolf

I've figured out why nothing got through. When you decline an IM, AOL blocks that person from IMing you for rest of the session. So that's why you couldn't get through.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Dude, the reason I say AIM is pretty bad is because it's so unstable. It's BSOD my machine 4 times since I installed it, that's pretty unnacceptable considering I've ran MSN messenger for the last few months without a single hitch and ICQ for the last few days with no problems either.

I wouldn't hate AIM so much if it just crashed alone but it takes IE and my mail client with it.
Please if it's at all possible get a different chat program. ICQ will allow you to speak to a great many people in the HLP community as well as speed things up with the model building.