Author Topic: Word Association.  (Read 443657 times)

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
This is probably a bad idea, but I don't give a toss.

Word is:

Steve Harley

Offline diamondgeezer

Stealers Wheel

• Koala-monkey
Steering Wheel

Offline diamondgeezer

Honda Civic

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Wheel of Time
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

• Koala-monkey
Ocarina of Time

Offline diamondgeezer

System Of A Down

• Koala-monkey
System Shock

Offline diamondgeezer

• Koala-monkey

Offline Nuclear1

Harbinger.

I can see the post counts rising...
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

• Koala-monkey
Doom

(Heh, I have one of these running on PCG. It's on it's 156th page)

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
This thread

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Word Association

(the last one reached 1400 posts before it got deleted)
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

• Koala-monkey
Mallet's Mallets

(Impressive)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Beowulf

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Turkey Sandwich...
Never Forget

"It is always better to avenge dear ones than to induldge in mourning. For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark."
                               --Beowulf

"... and no, real life sex is not just a myth. You just need to come out of your house once every while..." ~Tiara

YeeeeHoooooh! is the mood of the day. :p

Offline Lynx

stomach ache
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot

Offline Solatar

Cafeteria Foods

EDIT: well, nevermind. Was supposed to go before DC's post.

EDIT2: Janitor?:D