Author Topic: Need information about Freespace2 Revenge Final Conflict  (Read 25937 times)

Offline mFuSE

• http://mfuse.ads-gilde.net/
Need information about Freespace2 Revenge Final Conflict
Originally posted by SFN-Darkwarrior
Einmal in Deutsch:

Super vielen Dank für dein Mega Feedback! Freut mich echt sehr, dass es dir gefallen hat!

Hier kommt übrigens der Bonus, ich habe das bisher niemandem erzählt....aber....

Im Winter 2005 wird

REVENGE 2 - The dark AbyssREVENGE 2 - The dark Abyss

uuu .. eine lange zeit, bin mir aber sicher, das wird es wert sein :D
vor allem jetzt mit der "neuen" freespac2 engine ... einfach wahnsinns was hier so geleistet wird ..
wäre übrigens ne gute gelegenheit den mod mit der mediavp 3.6 und stencilshadows neu zu spielen
(allerdings warte ich wohl aber lieber auf ne stable version ... du hast ja mit einigen missionen die engine richtig schön gestresst :D :D ... bei der stencilshadow version reicht level3 der hauptcampain ums prog die grätsche machen zu lassen :s (liegt wohl an der highres fenris :( .. und davon 2 stück :D)

btw: wie ist dein abi gelaufen? sollte ja schon vorbei sein :D

- ne englische variante lasse ich mal lieber ... man würde eh ein wörterbuch benötigen um es zu verstehen :D

Noch net ganz ;) Ich habe jetzt die Stufe 12 fertig, ein paar letzte Monate brauche ich noch, danach bin ich fertig. denke aber, es wird nen 2,0 Schnitt werden.

Mehr Probleme mache ich mir darum, eine Ausbildung zu finden... :-/
Author of Revenge Final Conflict

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Ich bin not gut at Deutsch, so ich would sprachen in Englisch:

:welcome:

The exits are to your left and right. Flamethrowers are under your seats, but they are sometimes filled with water. If this occurs, please check the lockers for the old shotguns.
Stay away from the admin's weapon lockers and the air vents. If you see a large, insectoid-looking creature inhabiting the latter, throw him a large piece of meat (preferably not yourself), and he will leave you alone.
Thank you and have a nice day!
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline mFuSE

Noch net ganz ;) Ich habe jetzt die Stufe 12 fertig, ein paar letzte Monate brauche ich noch, danach bin ich fertig. denke aber, es wird nen 2,0 Schnitt werden.

Mehr Probleme mache ich mir darum, eine Ausbildung zu finden... :-/

hehe- fein fein!
... nun .. geh studieren :D
..so mache ich es grade .. und ist wohl angesichts der desalaten lage das "langzeit" sicherste (selbst wenn du jetzt nen job für 10 jahre findest ... mit 30 als unausgebildeter findest du dann nix mehr .. und dann wird studieren schwer wenn du solange aus der materie draußen bist)

@TopAce
löööl! (=loool) :D

ok, i'll try in english now .... but i have to warn you ... my english is even more worse then daniel K. new kinofilm :D
(ich hoffe, ich habe jetzt niemanden beleidigt? ;) (i hope there are no fans of daniel k. around here :D)

@mFuSE: Ich will ein Studium ja keinesfalls ablehnen, aber ich so verdammt hinter einem BA Studium hinterher ;) Will ja unbedingt Diplom-Betriebswirt werden.

Ansonsten will ich Bankkaufmann machen und danach studieren gehen. Studium total ohne Praxis werde ich notgedrungen auch machen, aber erstmal gucken was geht ;)

I translated Revenge FC to 57 Missions atm. Have bugfixed many tables, missions, and edit the VP File contents, so this Mod is 50 percent smaller (only ~1 MB) and you don't need to overwrite the root_fs2.vp and i correct a few things to work perfectly with FS2 Open Features.

In the Test of the 57 Missions FS2 make often a CTD without any reason and without any error message :confused: .

I hope i can finished it on 15th September.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2004, 03:41:38 am by 1821 »
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Offline Pilot Of The US

• aka Blue Thunder
    • RNI Shipyards
Well, i would help with the translation, but im not that good at FREDing, and i use  translating software to convert german to english and vise versa. Sometimes it isnt very accurate, due to mispelt  german, etc...

so yeah.........good luck.........

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
You should also give the translated missions to a native English to fix the grammar and spelling mistakes. Am I right or is it only my mania?

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
SFN-Darkwarrior if you need any help talk to me ;)

@SFN-Darkwarrior & mFuSE:
vergesst nich das is ein englisch sprachiges forum :P
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Hm, FreeTerran, kannst Du mit den ganzen 3D-Programm zum Schiffe erstellen umgehen?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
vergesst nich das is ein englisch sprachiges forum :P

Let me guess ... that means 'This is an English-speaking in the forum.' Am I right? :D

@TopAce:

Yes you're absolutly right! :D

Edit: But never mind, it's just a normal german forums-invasion ;)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
I think I wasn't bad. I learnt German only for two weeks, then I switched to Italian.

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
Hm, FreeTerran, kannst Du mit den ganzen 3D-Programm zum Schiffe erstellen umgehen?

ne aber tables schreiben, bissl programmiern, interface und schiffe texturieren :nervous:

edit: achja und rendern ^^

the german invasion has just started :P
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline mFuSE

@mFuSE: Ich will ein Studium ja keinesfalls ablehnen, aber ich so verdammt hinter einem BA Studium hinterher ;-) Will ja unbedingt Diplom-Betriebswirt werden.

Ansonsten will ich Bankkaufmann machen und danach studieren gehen. Studium total ohne Praxis werde ich notgedrungen auch machen, aber erstmal gucken was geht ;-)

jau, das was du vorhast ist richtig vernüftig! :eek2:
..ich saß nachm zivieldienst erstmal ein halbes jahr lang rum ... und überlegte was ich tun soll ....

@FreeTerran
ok ok .... ich will try it now
..aber erstmal frühstücken :D

Originally posted by Deepstar
I translated Revenge FC to 57 Missions atm. Have bugfixed many tables, missions, and edit the VP File contents, so this Mod is 50 percent smaller (only ~1 MB) and you don't need to overwrite the root_fs2.vp and i correct a few things to work perfectly with FS2 Open Features.

In the Test of the 57 Missions FS2 make often a CTD without any reason and without any error message :confused: .

I hope i can finished it on 15th September.

wuuu :eek:
thats great!
i'd love to see how that mod would look with all that new stuff

..but .. i see here a problem :D

i have a ctd in the third (3te) mission of the maincampain .. i think the high-res fenris is the problem .. and so every mission with more than one of them (so some mission in  Revenge Final Conflict will be a REAL problem :D)

i dont know were the problem is, maybe memory ussage?
i only know - someone has to fix it :D .... and i hope someone can read what i wrote with my very bad school english :D

btw: someone has to "fix the feature" of limiting the images included in a posting :D

I think thats a Problem with the Memory, too. After a few Missions i have always white plates on the a few ships (like the White Planet Placeholder)  thats dropping my FPS to ~5 within the Mission, and the Game become unplayable. Only a reboot can fix this problem. i have often this problem with the Crash within the Mission when a new Ship arrive.  But i think thats a Problem within SCP and not of the Mod. (Because i have this Problem in the third Mission of Causaulties of War, too) So you must deactivate FSO Features for a few Missions or you must play Vanilla FS2.

I hope this problem was fixed by someone, soon.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2004, 04:16:39 pm by 1821 »
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Offline mitac

Sorry for digging out this old thread, but I discovered it when I was looking for information on this campaign. Are you guys (Deepstar?) still busy working over the missions, including translation? I could offer my help on the last part, and probably have a look at the writing of some missions, too - not the worst place to start this. :)

Please let me know. Perhaps via PM, so we won't be bothering folks here any more.
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Another one digging out this thread, but its the newest one i found regarding RFC.

I really love this mod and its very nice story, but ive got a question. Is there a way to get RFC working with the newest SCP-build? I really would enjoy this mod with the enhanced graphics, the mod wont work with mv_effects and mv_adveffects...

Can anybody help?:nervous:
Planet-Fiction.de - your Resource for SciFi-Games!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
It's probably having problems with the .tbl files. What error does it give you?

:welcome: BTW
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Wow, fast reply^^...

Theres no error message. If i start the second chapter with those two mv-files, there are no primary weapons in my Erinyes installed and in the left list all weapons from the mod (like the Blackstar) are missing too. If i start the mission then the Malovolence wont fire its main beam cannons, i think cause they are modded versions of beam cannons. Some AAA-beams are working, though.
Planet-Fiction.de - your Resource for SciFi-Games!