Author Topic: what happened to Kappa wing?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
what happened to Kappa wing?
can fishters last a day or two on their own? i mean fuel wise
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Fishters probably could, yeah.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

fighters on the other hand......
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Using fusion engines as they do, they could probably last a few months or years before they ran out of fuel! :D

The pilot would probably have a bigger problem with food and water.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

and toilet visits......
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

For all you know there's an entire apartment in one of those things, what with the weird scaling (if I recall correctly). If an attack bomber like the Su-34 can have a galley and chemical toilet, I think the GTVA might have considered plugging in a set of, er, biological support cubicles or something. I'm putting too much thought into this.:doubt:

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
they did get to Heaven
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi