Author Topic: Bugs in the 1_20_2004 build?  (Read 1082 times)

Offline JC Denton

• Node For Me
Bugs in the 1_20_2004 build?
Well, I'm running mostly stock FS2 tables (only additions are Hamano's Boreas, Orion Phase 2, and Herc 3), and just playing with the beams on primary hardpoints, I came across this.

The beams aren't staying 'on' like a beam should.  They flicker, the rate being the refire delay specified in the weapons.tbl, apparently.  Unless something's changed in the specifications for a fighter beam that I didn't catch, something's broken that particular block of code.  They're drawing as a proper beam, though, and all the proper fire points project them.

I'm not submitting to Mantis until I've gotten confirmation that something's actually wrong.
"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."  - Gene Roddenberry

"Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I get this bug as well, although it has been around in several versions now; certainly worth mentioning on mantis.

Offline JC Denton

• Node For Me
Alright, 'tis been Mantis'd.

And when someone goes rooting through the user list, delete the 'jc_denton' one, that was a failed attempt at registration before I realized that Hotmail accounts won't receive the registration email.
"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."  - Gene Roddenberry

"Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." - George Bernard Shaw