Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156923 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
add pyro-manic and ngtm1r as fredders for the Scroll of Atankharzim
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Nuclear1

Add Blitzerland as a FREDer for GTI.

Also, Deathscyth-Hell as a story editor.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Remove the retail version from the release please. :)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
I'll do the updates this afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Ah, I might as well update my campaign as I've done a bit of work on it.

Meditations on the Abyss
Missions: 40+
Completion: 15% (as I've finished about 10 mission files or so)
Release Date: A long time from now :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
oh, and add nuclear1 as mission scriptor. :D

(Damn, now i really have a proper crew now! :D)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
Fall of Epsilon Pegasi

Project Lead: Blaise Russel
Other Staff: None
Number of missions: 10
Mods: Lightspeed's Nebula Background Set 1 (not included)

Description: While the Aquitane battles Shivans in the nebula beyond Gamma Draconis, the Epsilon Pegasi 6th Fleet must defend against the attacks of the Neo-Terran Front...

A 10-mission campaign for Freespace 2

Release Date: CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

SCP required

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
add Pathways Demo: 70% done. :)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Meh, dut to a recent server HD crash, all data was lost (a total of about 30GB) :(
I did backups, but they got corrupted too

I'll put the campaigns list back ASAP, sorry
I wanted to change the database schemes, so I'll do that too while the list is unavailable

Damn Maxtor :mad:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 03:51:46 pm by 29 »

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
ouch.

Offline Kie99

The Truth Revealed now has a demo available.  (From the webpage)

EDIT:  Sorry about your server crash.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Your sig is too long.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
talk about a mile and let's shut up and get back on topic.

Offline Axem

Ouch man. That sucks. I just had that happen to me. Power supply, motherboard and hard drive all blew up at the same time. Lost every single thing.

Good luck with getting everything back up. :yes:

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
OK, about half of the data is back, work will continue...

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Ok, Everything shouldbe back on (but with a few bugs I suppose :p)

Now time to sleep :)

EDIT: Would it be possible to indicate (if not already done) if your campaigns need the SCP ? TBA ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 05:09:59 pm by 29 »

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
w00tage!

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but Relentless does not require SCP.
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Fortunes of War does not require the SCP. :nod:

;)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
hey, skippy, gthe link to the Freespace 2 Multiplayer version is broken. :(