Author Topic: Behind the Scenes "Interview"  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Axem

Behind the Scenes "Interview"
Felt quite bored today so I crafted this "interview" featuring the people of FreeSpace 2.

Behind the FreeSpace

Interviewer: So, Alpha 1, how did you feel about the entire game?
Alpha 1: Well, let me just say that its really hard. I mean it's, "Alpha 1 the NTF is attacking! Alpha 1 the Shivans are coming back! Alpha 1 the star went supernova!" It just gets annoying after awhile, ya know what I mean?

Vasudan: You know what I like? Fishies. Dem little fishies, I could go for some right now...

Interviewer: How did it feel to be, for lack of a better word, in charge of everything.
Command: How does it feel? Like God! But they say telling people what to do after awhile gets to your head, but I don't believe that... ALPHA ONE WHERE'S MY COFFEE?

Alpha 1: Oh and don't get me started about Command, he has such a superority complex.

Snipes [Face Blurred Out]: Yeah, Lt. Commander Snipes, he's like James Bond mixed with Mr. T.
Interviewer: Er... why?
Snipes: Sorry, classified. Level Rho, or something.

Alpha 1: "OOOooo, look at me I'm Snipes! I get to go undercover, I'm your king Alpha 1! Now rescue me so I can take all the credit!"

Vasudan: But you know what I could really go for...? [Stares at interviewer]
Interviewer: Uh...what?
Vasudan: [Smacks lips]

Interviewer: You were killed off in quite a hurry, what was that about?
Koth: LONG LIVE NEO-TERRA!

Interviewer: Now we never actually saw any of you. How do you feel about that?
Shivan: [Leaps onto camera]
[Static]

Command: You know we played a great April Fool's Joke on Alpha 1 once, we gave him the wrong coordinates to Bosch's ship. Yeah sure, it cost us a few thousand lives, but you shoulda seen the look on his face!

Interviewer: Now, you were the main villian in this, how did it feel to be a villian?
Bosch: Well, first they told me I was too fat. That felt horrible, so I attacked the planet, completely gone, left no survivors. Let me tell you they changed their minds after that... well actually it took a few more planets than that, but you get the picture.

Snipes: Did you know that the Shivans are actually in league with the Freemasons, Microsoft, AND the 29th Union of Dentists? Yeah. Think about it.

Interviewer: Yes, but what about your childhood?

Alpha 1: All I can say, thank god there will not be a FreeSpace 3. Couldn't stand being with those bozos... There's not going the be a FS3, right? Right?!?

Good, Bad, Ugly?

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
ROFLMAO :lol: now, sombody do more
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Starks

Alpha Wing's Shock As Conveyed Through Alpha 2: Command let Bosch escape! The coordinates they gave us were bogus!

^
GREATEST APRIL FOOL'S JOKE EVER!
Formerly of the Dark Wings and Legion of Apocalypse

Offline Starks

Interviewer: Lt. JG Popolov, you were assigned to the GTI Riviera as a comms officer right?

Popolov: Yeah, I was discharged by Petrarch because of my androgynous appearance and the fact that I sent 15 GTFr Chronos to their doom along with the installation. Lt. Ash looked kinda cute though... I'm still exploring my sexuality. Do I look better male or female?
Formerly of the Dark Wings and Legion of Apocalypse

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Re: Behind the Scenes "Interview"
Originally posted by Axem

Snipes: Sorry, classified. Level Rho, or something.  

lol... :lol:
I am a revolutionary.

Vert nice, keep it up.
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!