Author Topic: Freespace Discs  (Read 3777 times)

Originally posted by Sandwich
Hey, I've been in Switzerland - summer or not, that's one of the countries I don't bash. ;) Of course, I love cool weather. S[eaking of which, amazing "summer" we've had so far, eh?

I wouldn't have noticed, except for seeing Shrek premire today, havn't gone out since the 21th :P

Bah, whats it doing 1:50 AM, I started playing over 4 hours ago?! WTF :P

FS sucks me in :P

Hey, I've been in Switzerland - summer or not, that's one of the countries I don't bash. ;) Of course, I love cool weather. S[eaking of which, amazing "summer" we've had so far, eh?

I wouldn't have noticed, except for seeing Shrek premire today, havn't gone out since the 21th :P

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Ace Pace

You saw Shrek 2, too? What showing? I was at the 10:45pm one. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

the 7:30 one, I was going with my best friend, so 10:30 was out of the question :P

Now from Zurich, is there any reliable way to plas FS on a laptop? :P

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Ahh, would've been highly ironic had we been in the same theater. :p

I started playing FS2 on an (ancient) ATI Rage Pro card, and only the nebulae missions were jerky.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Ahh, would've been highly ironic had we been in the same theater. :p

I started playing FS2 on an (ancient) ATI Rage Pro card, and only the nebulae missions were jerky.

I bought a new computer, complete with Voodoo 3 originally when I started playing FS2 :P

Now it runs on 100FPS on my radeon 9700 :P

I was jamming with FS2 on my PII 400 up 6 months after I got to HLP!  I think I had a 24mb vodoo rush? some primitive thing casue vodoo 2 adn 3 adn those new pesky damn Nvidia cards were WAY too expensive! I quickly learned three letters I soon regretted, ATI! LOL I bought the biggest one I could (32mb)
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Now see here, theres nothing wrong with those 3 letters, their amazing letters, each letter holds 16 pipes of pixal mayhem :P