Author Topic: Multi idea.  (Read 918 times)

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
Ok, i don't coding from anything, so don't crush me for this.  but what are the possibilities of redoing the multi setup so that we can see games to join while we are in the lobby?  if you are wondering what i mean by this, look at msn games.  you can see what games are available while you are out in the lobby setting something up.  The game you are joining opens in a separate window.  Just an idea, i think it would be useful for some ideas that some of us have been kicking around.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Dunno about the coding either, but this would be a handy function. The fact you leave the lobby while looking for a game is quite annoying.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
lobby is going to be IRC
so it wil be theorectically possible to make a IRC bot read the active game list from the website
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
That would be nearly as good.  Work just fine and be big help.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War