Author Topic: Will you help us to finish R3 quicker?  (Read 3226 times)

Will you help us to finish R3 quicker?
hey i can use lithunwrap, but i cant texture,

plus i got a lot of time this yr

EDIT: Actually better not, freespace has changed a lot since i was last here (3.6 and new effects nd all) so i better get used to it again
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 05:16:16 pm by 1070 »

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
We're still looking for people to help with uvmapping and texturing. In order to to clear out back catalogue of modelled ships and get them in-game.

Col Fishguts responded to this call to arms and has already been a massive help. You can to. If you can use Lithium Unwrapper or have any texturing skills. Register your interest here.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Ugh, lithunwrap is so difficult to use... I like to stick to the max uv mapping system.

Offline Edwin

I am proficient with lith and can use PSP 6 effectively if i have good reference pictures.  I am willing to do what i can.

If you need help, I can make missions in FRED, also I used to make models, Ive DLed gmax (the program I used to use), and am getting ready to make models again, so I could probably help with making fairly basic models...and if you are desperate I could try my hand at uv mapping or texturing if/when I get my hands on the proper proggies....truthfully, Id just like to lend a hand anywhere you could use one....

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I've heard that we may need someone who can make command briefing animations. Anyone up to the task?