Author Topic: Shield recharging ?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline X-REHEL

Shield recharging ?
HI everyone, it's been a long time since I played freespace 2 ( last time was before the source code was release). I've just download the shivan pack with the last update (1.9). I must say... THE GRAPHIQUE ARE INCREDIBLE !, but I have a gameplay probleme. When I play missions, it seem that the shield doesn't recharge at all. The only way that I found to recharge sheild it's by calling a suport ship... even if I put all the power in the shield, it doesn't recharging  :sigh: . If anyone can help me, it would be great    :)

Thank you all
and great job shivan for the pack  :yes:

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Re: Shield recharging ?
Begin plasma core insertion, gunnery control, open fire:

Welcome to HLP. Please keep all appendages within the installation at all times. Flamethrowers are located underneath all seats, however, due to the rising cost of oil, the ID / evolution debate (don't debate me on Whether or not there is a debate),V, and the meaning of life, the napalm has been replaced with Holy Water. Plasma rifles are located in the weapons locker, but only Admins,V, or a hyper-intelligent shade of blue have access to these areas. If you meet a Shivan in the ductwork it is most likely Carl, give him your lunch and back away slowly, odds are good you'll be fine. Recommend reading includes Karajorma's Freespace FAQ for general questions, and The Freespace Wiki for specific issues and questions.

11th kill. :)

I had the same problem as well, for this look at this thread:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,40886.new/boardseen.html#new

And welcome. :yes:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 07:22:39 pm by Sarafan »

:welcome:

Welcome again, just because I'm tired of Sarafan stealing all the kills (do you like stalk this site to find new posters, Sarafan?)

You want even better graphics you should get the 3.6.9 SCP!
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

Welcome again, just because I'm tired of Sarafan stealing all the kills (do you like stalk this site to find new posters, Sarafan?)

Far from it, I'm merely eficient at killing them, that's all. :P

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Efficient? Then how come all his "victims" are still posting?   :P

(There's no such thing as "It's just a flesh wound!" when it comes to beams..." - Star Dragon)

:lol:
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
 :lol: :lol: :lol: