Author Topic: 2nd Pathways Thread  (Read 20041 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
You've all been on Pathways for almost a month now. I'm in charge of everything except FREDing. That's your department.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Cooool.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Cobra...it's not the VP you sent me...
i tested it in the FS root folder....and the Athos appeared as a Ulysses...
then i tested it with the -MOD command, and the player was an Erinyes with Flak cannons.........so i decided to make a new VP...

it includes de model, the maps, my voice acting, the mission, and the squad logo....

ALSO: i'm requesting another Staff update!
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by willy_principal
I uploaded a demo of pathways:
go here: www.geocities.com/willy_principal/p-demo.zip
or, search the link here: www.geocities.com/willy_principal/freespace_sector
:lol: Who did all those voices?  It sounds like the Count... "One freighter down!  Two freighters down!  Three freighters down!  I love it!  Ah ha ha ha ha!"

Offline Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
It seems things are coming along nicely in this Campaign, I look forward to checking out the completed thing when its finished :)
Freespace 2: Neo-Terra - My Freespace 2 website that holds my completed FS2 campaigns.

Darkness Rising - Current campaign I'm working on.

Mission Designer for the Wing Commander Saga.

CURRENT PROJECT: Darkness Rising, WCS
COMPLETED PROJECTS: Neo-Terra, Unification Prequel, Solar Wars Chapter 1, Deep Blood, Return to Neo-Terra (Part 1).

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
nothing against you matthewpapa...
its just you all so blatantly stomped across our campaign that i must say Kull Wahad!!!

if you dont know what that means read the Dune
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Why are you getting on MatthewPapa's case? :wtf:

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Goober5000
:lol: Who did all those voices?  It sounds like the Count... "One freighter down!  Two freighters down!  Three freighters down!  I love it!  Ah ha ha ha ha!"

:lol:

"I vant to suck your freighter!!"

I'm sorry, I really am. But I honestly could not play this mission - the voices distracted me too much.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
pecenipicek, you better watch it, Matt's hosting your forum.:nod:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 11:30:33 am by 2303 »
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by willy_principal
Cobra...it's not the VP you sent me...
i tested it in the FS root folder....and the Athos appeared as a Ulysses...
then i tested it with the -MOD command, and the player was an Erinyes with Flak cannons.........so i decided to make a new VP...

it includes de model, the maps, my voice acting, the mission, and the squad logo....

ALSO: i'm requesting another Staff update!

Did you replace the GTLC Athos with the PLC Athos?

Pece: Matt's graciously helping me out with getting this whole damn thing started. Watch it.

Goober: willy_principal did the voices that "sounded like the Count." :lol:

Staff Update:
Voices: Cobra, Annorax, willy_principal, pecenipicek.
Animator: Grimloq
Testers: pecenipicek, Cobra
FREDer: willy_principal
Editor: Cobra, willy_principal

I need people to be in charge of different departments in this campaign.

Overall Developement: Cobra
FREDing: willy_principal
Voices: ?

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken