Author Topic: Invert Mouse on/off ?  (Read 14052 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
the reason you pull up and push over, and not vive versa is that the angular motion of the stick matches the angular motion of the aircraft. a mouse doesnt have an angular motion. so people tind to think that they are moving a cursor rather than changing a pitch angle. somone who is used to pulling up will find it untatural to think of the reticle as a cursor. it took me awhile to get used to freelancer's system.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Kail

Yes, Freelancer does it differently but the space combat mode of that game was extremely disappointing. I kept missing all my HUD indicators and targeting controls that I have in FS!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
indeed
i did enjoy having directional control of my guns though. i just wish joysticks were supported, retaining mouse control of guns.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN