Author Topic: Where is it....  (Read 3759 times)

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
Originally posted by pecenipicek
1.point... i have bloody FS2 since it came out=1999...

oh good, it's taken you 5 years to find a forum for the game.  

2.it doesnt matter if he's on longer than me...

it matters a great deal.  simple fact is, Kara's record speaks for itself, as does his knowledge of fred, and almost anything freespace.  So far the only things that I have seen from you have been items based in opinion, or...absolute bonehead mistakes by not knowing what you are talking about.

Pec you have so far managed to alienate Aldo.....which by the were mistaken in that, Karajorma....in case you hadn't noticed, you blew it once again, and to a lesser degree myself.  I don't much care, as far as I am concerned you are the type of person that HLP can afford to be without.  I think the problem is that you think you are automatically deserving of respect, and somehow misguided enough to think that you need not give any respect to have it shown in return.  You remind me of someone who was here in July.  July 16th actually, i remember that day because it was my birthday...his name was derek smart, do a search for him, and then i would suggest that you read the threads in absolute entirety.  Once you are done with that, do the one thing that you are lacking in as far as I am concerned...stop...and reflect on what you had just read before commenting.  Beyond that...i would say that maybe you should accomplish a few things that will EARN you some respect, before picking a fight with people who obviously know more than you about the chosen subject.  You may have dabbled in fred, but i know that I breathe it, I know that I am good with it, and i know that Karajorma, ACE, Icefire, Goober, and a host of others can still teach me easier ways to get things done.  

As far as Knowledge goes, you may want to stick with me in those debates...the other people mentioned in this post are way out of your league.  With the exception of Mr. Smart.  I think the two of you should get together and go bowling.  

In short, because i doubt that you are in all actuality 15 years old, let me say it in layman's terms: do something for this community, we are much more forgiving and tolerant of excessive behavior after that.

as for the rest of your post, it is irrelevant.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 11:56:45 pm by 820 »
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by pyro-manic
Its the same, really. No real differences. Fred_Open is easier to use because it has all the extra bits added to it. :)

Up to FRED2_Open 3.5.5 it gets easier to use. Builds after that are actually harder to use cause of the bugs. They make up for it by being much more powerful. :)

Shadow Wolf. : :yes:
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]