Author Topic: Fanfiction, read if you wish to  (Read 1357 times)

Offline dan87uk

Fanfiction, read if you wish to
hey everyone, i havn't really done any creative writing or fanfiction for a while but a site i used to be registered to has recently been resuurected, it ocntains 'journal entries' of some of the playerso n the game, my username on the site is 'darkwolf xi' so if you wish to view the 'journal' then please do as it shows off my fanfiction writing potential....there are some mistakes in the entries but most of the storyline is to do with the game attached to the forums and portal, read the journals from the bottom upwards to view in date order.

http://portal.barrenworld.com/modules.php?name=Journal

remember click 'darkwolf xi' to get to my list, if you wish to view any of the others then do so aswell. i hope you like some of it and if you dont get osme parts then dont worry, u need to have been a part of the game to get some of it

also if you decide to register to the site then please do so, moremembers welcome as the communtiy needs to be rebuilt since it has only just been resurrected.

Dan
============================================
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Is the journal the fan fiction??

Offline dan87uk

yes, the journal entries are the fan fiction, its all made up and im supposed to be in my 'ingame' mind when i do them. you have to read from bottom to top rather than top to bottom to go in chronological order

Offline dan87uk

:bump: