Author Topic: Wow..Sorry.  (Read 5111 times)

Offline dan87uk

i beleive Tiara is female?
============================================
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by High Max
Just make sure the girl has morals and is honest. A girl that truly loves u, not some easy girl...

You don't want certain immoral girls using you for...pleasure.

I'll take either or TBH.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
wtf is going on in here? :wtf:
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline dan87uk

============================================
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
-C

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by Sapphire
There are no women at HLP....are there?:lol:

Well aside from yourself there are a select few.

Tiara and Maurader are the only ones who post anything like regularly though.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
****in that's some link - someone actually gave Lib pity. :D

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

It's a he? All this time, I thought an0n was a girl that was standing up for girls by saying, "if you're a girl" (kind of like girl power is what I thought) and also coupled with the fact that the individual had pink font that said "Admin" really did make me believe that an0n was in fact a girl. I was wrong?:wtf:

Ahh, Mission Accomplished! :lol:

Originally posted by Drew
...the only exception is sandwich, but he can pass cuz he has guns.

You implying I'm a talentless gun-toting king of the mountain?

Sandwich has a very funny picture near his name. A guy holding a long gun and a sandwich with eyes and a smile. When I see it, I can't help but laugh. I wonder how he made it. Hahaha:lol:

Glad to have amused you. The gun is a ~20kg 0.5 cal Browning, and my arm was trembling for days after I picked it up. Aside from that, USB cable, Photoshop, some glows, and a pic of a sandwich that someone sent my way.

Oh yeah, click on the gun-toting person in my avatar. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill