Author Topic: external weapon documentation  (Read 6483 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
external weapon documentation
so... have people been useing this?
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
trying to (mostly for primarys), but this kills my ship based gatlings. tbp seems to be using them too. any chance in being able to do rocket pods?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 05:39:52 am by 766 »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I have to be honest and say I can't think of a compelling reason to use it at the moment; I could model proper firing 'holes' into my ships, but the problem is that the scale of bombs screws everything up in that regard.

It'd be really good for an old-stylee fighter with underslung missiles, but I can;t think of anyone who'd have a use for such a thing.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i think this shows promise, but in a different way than you intended. while missiles sticking out of the front of the bays doesnt exactly look all that right, missiles hanging from external hardpoints do. and youve already implemented everything needed for that. you can do some retro ships from a time before the advent of in flight rearming. id like to do the WWII torpedo bomber thing wit my ships. nothing like having a fat bomb bolted to your hull.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN