Poll

Freespace interferes with your social life???

YES!
12 (30%)
NO!
12 (30%)
N00bs should be hanged...
3 (7.5%)
Willy_Principal should have been banned long ago...
13 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: February 24, 2005, 07:31:17 pm

Author Topic: Freespace interferes with your social life???  (Read 6804 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Ransom Arceihn

I don't really get why everyone is being so hostile towards w_p. Hooray for xenophobic old gaming communities.

Don't worry, given the chance we'll do the same for you and everyone else; we're equal opportunities after all.

:p

Offline Nuclear1

Yeah. They've already done it (and are still doing it) to me :nervous:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline pyro-manic

• FlambĂ©
Um, :wtf: at all the code..... :nervous:

I have no social life, so I'm killing time until I find one. :p
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
:lol:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
Originally posted by pyro-manic

I have no social life, so I'm killing time until I find one. :p

And I thought I was the only one :lol:
(but i'm not even trying to find one)
No surrender, no retreat.
https://proxima-fleet.com/

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
ah, but you have a social life just by being here :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Considering I can't even remember the last time I played FS, and I hardly ever play it even over two hours non-stop, I would say no, no and no. And yes, I voted for hanging. ;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 12:22:36 pm by 1607 »
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

WHen i say 'Freespace' i mean everthing related to FS1, FS2 and the possible FS3:
-MODding
-Posting or reading this forum.
-Campaign designing.
-Mission making.
-and, playing FS1/FS2.
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
FS3 is IMpossible! no one is going to make FS3 anytime soon, so you might as well get off it.

FS3...will be made........
ah...a
ahh......

i don't wanna hear you .a.a.hh...........ahh [retard-like]
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
*puts fingers in ears and closes eyes*

NAH NAH NAH NAH!!!! I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
oh my god :lol:

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Actually, it's not Freespace eating my social life, but my writing...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
O.o

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
-When
--And
---Life is Good
---Got time to spare

--Play
---Play Freespace 2
--Mod
---Mod Freespace 2
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
heh.

Only when your life is good.

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
-When
--Life is bad
-Play James Bond 007; agent under fire.

-When
--Appetite for killing appeased
-Life is good :)
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Only sexually.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
:lol:

same here, only it's Mechwarrior 3 & 4, and sometimes Duke Nukem 3D and WWII GI :)

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Mmmmmmm... Those are always fun!

Sometimes I play Star Wars battlefront although it barley runs on my PC. I just love the feeling of senseless destruction as you blast away all in your path with an all-killing Droideka. :D

Better yet, take control of an AT-AT at Hoth. That Shield Generator never stood a chance! Its really fun to shoot at those hover fighter things as they try to trip your legs! :)