Author Topic: Update on my Four Towers campaign  (Read 1870 times)

Update on my Four Towers campaign
Hey just thought you all might like to know that my FS2 campaign is going ahed on corce!  

But I still need somone to modle some ships I have concepts of. Enny one that is good at modling ships would be great, and I need a web site for it and dont tell me to do it all by my-self. I would not know where too begian.

The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Do the website yourself  

If you deem yourself too stupid to learn HTML, just use Geocities or some other html program that spits out some messy code.

I'm too busy with helping other projects, and RL™(school) to do anything...  

------------------
    -Director of the staff of Hidden Terror.
    -WebMaster of Imperial Productions

The fear always controls our attitude, let us fear no more!

...or better yet, surf the web until you find some decent resource material on HTML.  Then bug your freinds who actually know HTML incessantly everytime you try to do something that doesn't work.

It worked for me anyway...

I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.

Originally posted by jonskowitz:
...or better yet, surf the web until you find some decent resource material on HTML.  Then bug your freinds who actually know HTML incessantly everytime you try to do something that doesn't work.

It worked for me anyway...

I dont mean to blunt but all I need is the web site at the moment, and I cant get my frends to help me none of them have FS, or FS2.

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-29-2001).]