Author Topic: New Staff Required  (Read 12046 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Because your not on the list I posted.

Only these 7 should get a message:

Singh
Hippo
brugger
c914
kietotheworld
MatthewPapa
SuperCoolAl

got msg and access, downloading the staff pack now...

Offline brugger

got it all and would like to try and intall so i could play with it a bit, but gotta go to work in pretty soon. i'll try to install tonight

Offline mr.WHO

OFFTOPIC: May I use Inferno music(Hidded and Nemesis mission music) for FS to HW2 mod(FS:New Age)  trailer  ??

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yeah, don't see why not.

just hopped into FRED to make my 1st mission

took 2 minutes- Tereus against Warlock just to check the whole thing wouldn't crash on loading :D

FPS was great although of course not much was happening...

EDIT- I hope I haven't broken any rule by posting that image, its not as if it spoils anything...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 11:41:19 am by 1384 »

Offline n00by

Well...it reveals the existence of ammunition-based weaponry :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
That's no secret as it's been in a few shots before :)

yea I just won't post anything that hasn't been seen before

let me just reassure every sceptical fan, from what I've seen in the hour or so with access... its just WOW!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Uh no, just because its red doesn't mean it's Shivan.

Those are the GTVA plasma weapons, not beams.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by High Max
The staff that you are hiring; are these permanent staff to help the existing staff create R2 and R3? If this is true, then maybe R2 will be released sooner than initially expected. :)

Umm what else would I be hiring staff for?

Yes all positions are permanent, including the testers. Hence why they aren't beta testers.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
PM received, i'll download everything ASAP, but i'm PMing back Woo :p
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Originally posted by Woomeister
Well he's supposed to be, but I've never seen him in this forum, so I guess not.

If you removed his avatar, it might get his attention and bring him back from the darkside.....er, I mean bring him back to Inferno. :)
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline brugger

ive got it all installed now and seems to be working so far.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
PM him, e-mail him, form a posse to hunt Blaise down and threaten to torch his house unless he FREDs for Inferno, whatever it takes. Something that looks this good deserves FREDding of his calibur.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
That might work too.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Originally posted by High Max
I noticed that in that pic, I see the Tereus firing normal red laser blasts. This must be because the EA have combined Shivan technology with their ships, right?

Also, that green pulse beam looks great. This is the first time I've ever seen it. I hope those effects don't slow my system down. I have a pretty good system but you never know if it will cause hanging.

Nah, it ain't Shivan, it doesn't have Shivan firing sounds, and its more orange than red...

That pulse thing fires like a normal laser so it would seem, it doesn't act like a beam, but it is pretty :D

Offline DeepSpace9er

• Bakha bombers rule
  • Avoid the beam and you wont get hit
I made a capship fire a beam once... i guess i dont qualify. :doubt:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well I learned that within a few minutes using the walkthrough.