Author Topic: HomeWorlds: Human Nature...RECRUITING  (Read 3296 times)

HomeWorlds: Human Nature...RECRUITING
Current Staff:
Project leading: Willy_Principal
Grammar checking: Akalabeth Angel
---------------------------------------------------------

YES!
The plot is finished (or at least at its 99%)
I'm recruiting members of all kinds for this project:
- Grammar checkers.
- Story Writers.
- Web designers.
- Mission designers.
- Beta Testers.
- Modelers
- Skinners

I have some designs for a new way to "create" ships (i would be more like assemble than create):
See here: www.geocities.com/willy_principal/FS2-modules-color.jpg
and here: www.geocities.com/willy_principal/FS2-modules-wires.jpg

We'll need the Multi-Docking feature for the campaign.
Estimated number of missions: more than 15 (fifty)

Here is the plot:
2367, November 30th: The shivans destroyed the Capella Star and triggered a supernova which vaporized everything in the system.

2368, January 1st: A new year begins, the GTVA celebrates the 'victory' upon the NTF and the Shivans. However, both conflicts weakened the unity between the terrans and the vasudans, and the cooperation between the terran worlds. The vasudans blame the terrans for the Second Shivan Incursion and terrans envy the vasudan economic development.

2368, January-June: Many terran worlds rejected the arrival of capellan refugees. The capellans are now migrating to the vasudan systems.

2368, July-December: The GTVA gradually becomes powerless except in Beta Aquilae.

2369, January-June: The pacts and treaties that sustained the GTVA gradually dissolved. The Vasuda Imperium renames the Galactic Vasudan Fleet to Imperial Vasudan Armada; The vasudans start a massive project to improve the IVA's technology. The Galactic Terran Fleet assets defected to many factions or formed private mercenary squadrons.

2369, July-December: The different factions formed during the collapse of the GTVA began to struggle each other. Small skirmishes occur in all systems. An important migration of terrans to vasudan systems is occurring.

2370, January-June: The vasudan systems are being overwhelmed by the continuous influx of terran inmigrants. The Vasuda Imperium decided to expel the terrans which inmigrated in the last six months, and to give a three-year permission to stay to all the terrans that inmigrated in the last year. The Vasuda Imperium is offering a deal for the terran inmigrants, if they join the IVA they would have an unlimited permission to stay for him and his family (90% of the ones that accepted this offer are capellans).

2370, July-December: The terrans factions are forming alliances and fighting each other: Ribos-Ikeya vs Beta Cygni-Betelgeuse; Delta Serpentis vs Luyten Coallition; Polaris-Regulus-Sirius vs Epsilon Pegasi-Adhara-Procyon-Mirfak. Vega, Antares and Beta Aquilae are neutral. Vega is totally isolated from any major conflict. Antares sells goods and services to both sides of the Ribos-Beta Cygni War. Beta Aquilae has its own Terran-Vasudan government (The General Assembly) and Fleet Command (Security Council), sometimes they send peacekeeping forces into warzones and try to pacify the area.

2371, January-September: A relatively calm year. The Peacekeeping Expeditions sent by the Security Council is maintaining the warzones in peace (most of the time), and the General Assembly is making arrengments so the warring sides sign truces or peace treaties. Such a calm panoram convinced the Vasuda Imperium to cut the budget assigned to the IVA.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Log: Stuart Mill (BattleField Leader of the WereWolfs Mercenary Squadron, based in Vega)
Date: September 1st, 2371
-0750 hours: I have just received a message from the Operations Chief; Me and my wing-mates have to met him at 1400 hours in the Base; I wonder what's the mission he's got for us.
-0820 hours: I've just watched the news; The General Assembly arranged a meeting in Antares with BetaCygni's and Ribos' diplomats in order to sign a peace treaty and to end the Beta Cygni-Ribos War.
-1300 hours: I'd better get going, i have to met my Operations Chief in one hour...

[And there is much much more...]

EDIT: note...it's a campaign for FS2_OPEN. NOt a campaign for HomeWorld. Its title is HOMEWORLDS (note the 's')...and this is its first chapter (Human Nature)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 10:34:07 pm by 2309 »
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
so what is this?
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

a campaign...obviously...

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
well is it for Homeworld or Freespace, and if its for FS is it sposed to be a  Homeworld conversion or what?

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
or could i be way off and just by coincedence have Homeworld in the title....:nervous::p

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
It's got nothing to do with Homeworld. Poor willy just made a boo boo with the name.

The first thing grammar checkers should do is fix the funky grammar in the title. :p

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
hehe oops:p

Actually it doesn't have Homeworld in the title, it has HomeWorlds which suggests more about the plot rather than anything to do with the RTS game.

Very Good. The destruction/isolation/expulsion of the natives from their homeworlds is an important part of the plot of the entire campaign.
Human Nature is called the first episode of the campaign.

It's HOMEWORLDS...not HOMEWORLD
note the 'S'

It's a campaign for FS2_OPEN. right?

who's with me?

FS_open? Well looks like I'm not with you :)
Though there's the possibility of me doing some grammar help for you if you like.

are you signing up???

Sure, if you like. Until the late august anyway, well I'll be off to school for a year.

late august...err...OK...

[FIRST RECRUIT < Akalabeth Angel > FIRST RECRUIT]

Offline Fergus

When I've finished my mission(s)-still unsure if I should take up two FA missions- and some testing I would be willing to help out, but I am chronically short of time so I would be working on/off as it were so I'm afraid that for now I won't be able to assist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 10:56:40 am by 2175 »
Generic signature quote blabber

Hello???
is there anybody there???

We are looking for:
Web designers
Mission designers
Story Writers
Grammar Checkers
Modellers
Skinners

I don't know if this is a good idea. Most of the people I know are either working on multiple projects as it is, or plugging away at their own vision. Or both.

Uh, oh, I feel a "spur of the moment" coming on.

Deploy additional modders, command, or get us the hell out of here!

LOL

"spur of the moment"? [DAMN BAD ENGLISH]