Author Topic: Respawn limit  (Read 2074 times)

Offline rcrph

It seems that I am unable to set a respawn limit.  The mission specs allows the number to be adjusted but all of my missions limit me to just three in number.  I'm using fred open r-20060301.  Is this a but or just a decision by TBP team to set a limit?
Better living through chemistry

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
I'm not really sure what you are talking about. But...

I'm using fred open r-20060301.  Is this a but or just a decision by TBP team to set a limit?
TBP team does not code the FRED builds. So it really can't be our fault. Yes? :D
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
It seems that I am unable to set a respawn limit.  The mission specs allows the number to be adjusted but all of my missions limit me to just three in number.  I'm using fred open r-20060301.  Is this a but or just a decision by TBP team to set a limit?

Respawn limit is set in FRED to a maximum but also in-game. Are you adjusting the in-game value any higher? It's set in the host options IIRC.

Nice to see people working on multiplayer missions for TBP though BTW :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 03:08:50 pm by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline rcrph

Hmmmm, I'll take a look there.  I didn't think about host options.  Years ago I made some multiplayer missions with the  original FS so that my buds and I could play together on a LAN.  My fredding skills weren't that good to begin with andI'm sure that I've forgotten a lot.  thx, I appreciate your guidance.
Better living through chemistry