Author Topic: Silent Threat: Reborn DEAD  (Read 14580 times)

No Proof Fenrir!

Offline Fenrir

• ?
Proof of what, exactly? Nobody's denying there's been absolutely no screenshots or whatever for the past month or whatnot.

Exactly. That's what I want to see. If I see screenshots and videos of this project within the last 30 days, I'll promise you, I can actually be defeated and I'll proclaim this project active.

Offline Fenrir

• ?
If you just wanted screenies, you could have thought of a less insulting way of asking...

And you can proclaim whatever you like, it won't change the way things are. Call it dead if you want. It makes no difference. If it is, it is, and if it isn't, it isn't. And this topic alone contains all the evidence you need to know that it is indeed alive.

As going back to my first post, It is dead until I see Screenshots and/or Videos dating back 30 days or less. If it's there, I'll believe it's alive. Plain and simple.

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by fs2freak88
No Proof Fenrir!

Why the hell does anyone have to give you proof? You've proven to be ungrateful throughout this whole thread, so just what the hell does the FSPort owe you?

Read my lips: This. Project. Is. NOT. Dead. I happen to have more faith in Goober and Galemp than I have in anyone on this board to get a job done and done right. I know Goober is going to be one to abandon years of hard FRED work and just abandon the project. If you can't grasp that, than you must have an IQ of ****.

You guys are total WIMPS.

That's it. Get the hell out of this forum, and don't come back. You're obviously not a fan of this; otherwise, you'd be willing to wait for it. You're being a ****tard, and doing a great job at it. If you ever want to show up and show some support for these guys and all their work, then feel free.

Until then, **** off, and don't come back.

For the rest of you: Thanks for your support.

Anytime. FSPort has always had a special place in my FS2 career, as it is the backbone of my own campaign, and I applaud the work your crew has done so far.

Don't let people like fs2prick get you down. You've got a devoted fanbase that is willing to wait a little longer for a quality product. Don't forget that. ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 09:32:18 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

DONT TALK BACK TO ME NUCLEAR! I've never called you a bad name, so don't call me ONE back [loads of naughty words].

YOUR A WIMP ESPECIALLY NUCLEAR. YOU STILL DONT HAVE A SINGLE PROOF. Don't tell me to get outta this forum, I have every single right to write constructive criticism. GET OUTTA MY FACE AND DONT TALK BACK TO ME. GOT IT?

Punk

Offline Fenrir

• ?
Then start criticising constructively.

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
DONT TALK BACK TO ME NUCLEAR! I've never called you a bad name, so don't call me ONE back [loads of naughty words].

YOUR A WIMP ESPECIALLY NUCLEAR. YOU STILL DONT HAVE A SINGLE PROOF. Don't tell me to get outta this forum, I have every single right to write constructive criticism. GET OUTTA MY FACE AND DONT TALK BACK TO ME. GOT IT?

Punk
I'm just curious, are you 12 years old, by any chance? If you're not, you're doing a very good impersonation of one. Before you use the phrase "constructive criticism" try reading this, then re-read what you previously wrote. If after that you still believe that you were offering constructive criticism, repeat this process.

I'd also like to point out that having a hissy fit about something and playing with the caps lock key while typing doesn't make you right. Why don't you try to find some proof that Silent Threat: Reborn is indeed dead?

And finally, no one here really cares about whether you believe this to be dead or not, especially since the criterion on which you base your arguement is quite obviously flawed.

Offline Nuclear1

You have not had one ounce of constructive criticism throughout this whole thread. They have been unnecessary and harsh flames toward the FSPort:
Well I've had enough. Whether YOU guys think it's dead or not, it is.

Wow. Weak. Really Weak.

Keep up the "hard" work!

You guys only gotta do the missions, since all the FS1 models were ported over long ago. Go back to my last post for further evidence why it is.

You guys are total WIMPS.

It is dead until I see Screenshots and/or Videos dating back 30 days or less. If it's there, I'll believe it's alive. Plain and simple.

Tell me where, if anywhere, there is "constructive criticism". Constructive criticism is giving helpful advice regarding story, mods, or any aspect of the project. Constructive criticism is NOT hammering the FSPort team for not sticking to a random release date and then calling them 'wimps'.

Personal attacks against me won't work either. Maybe I am a wimp. I'll admit that there's not been any screenshots "within the past 30 days", but that doesn't mark on my bravery, as the word 'wimp' implies, now does it?

Learn this: when you insult a member of the community, you insult the entire community. I get defensive when people I respect are attacked, especially by wimps and lowlife n00bs such as yourself. You called GE, Goober, Fenrir, Dark Knight, and myself all wimps in the same thread. You called down the thunder, and now you have to reap the whirlwind.

You don't know how to give constructive criticism. If you did, you wouldn't be getting up the ass from all of us here. This team has done more for the community than you could ever do. Dark Knight is not a 'wimp'; he's an excellent writer and genius in terms of generating background information. GE is not a 'wimp'; he's been in charge or contributing to more projects than I could ever do, and I've had the privilege in the past of working on SA with him. Goober is not a 'wimp'; he can and will not hesitate to kick your n00bish ass out of this forum, not to mention that he regularly contributes to the community with new SCP builds and new FRED tricks. Fenrir is not a
'wimp'; he is simply defending the FSPort team, which I commend him for.

I am not a 'wimp', a 'punk', nor do I 'talk back' to anyone. I happen to FRED for nearly four projects and lead two, and, while I am not boasting or attempting to flaunt my ego, I'll say that's more than you can manage or handle.

Before you insult the community, be a part of it. Until then, I think you should learn what it's like to have Goober's foot in your ass.

You can use ALL CAPS as much as you like. You can call me a 'punk' or accuse me of talking back. You can call the people here 'wimps' all you want, but it will never do you any good. You are not getting people to listen to you, except to have them flame you back. Remember this: we are all contributing members of the community. What are you? From what I understand, you simply leech off of and then attack members of the board and major projects here.

I don't care if you've been here since the beginning of the board. You're still a ****tard, a n00b, and an inconsiderate, ungrateful jackass.

Goodbye.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards

Punk

Simply put:

**** you. You're an idiot.
If you think it's so easy to do, do it yourself.

Ta ta. :)
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Wow, this is quite a useless thread.  I'm going to formally request lockage, since the only good that is going to come out of this is that fs2freak88 will manage to prove that he is indeed 12 years old.

I'd post words of support for the Port crew now, but somehow I find them wholy unnecessary.  Still looking forward to the real Silent Threat.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Request noted, Strat. I said what I had to say and hoped someone would notice it. Apparently my words have gone unheeded.

Freak, I'd say it's generally a bad idea to piss off an admin. I wouldn't be suprised if you hear personally from Goober soon, but that's between you two.

As for everyone else, ta. Have a treat.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...