Author Topic: Frustrating  (Read 2009 times)

OK
first off, you guys rock, i've been looking for FS2 for like 3 years now, because the first one owned me. Secondly, these forums have been invaluable to me for getting the game, so kudos

BUT, i've been trying to download the emule  vp files for some time now, and i have about 701 megs out of 730, and for one reason or another, it decided to not work anymore because of a firewall, it says i have a low id, any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm soo close!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
No need to post twice :)

I've replied to this one on the other thread.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Nuclear1

I suppose I should be the first to then... :nervous:

:welcome:

Welcome to HLP! :D Enjoy your stay, something about Carl, a little bit here about flamethrowers/pulse rifles/shade of blue...
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Originally posted by nuclear1
I suppose I should be the first to then... :nervous:

Welcome to HLP! :D Enjoy your stay, something about Carl, a little bit here about flamethrowers/pulse rifles/shade of blue...

pfft...thats not a welcome speech!

Welcome to the Hard Light Productions facility. This tram is now headed to Sector G, and will arive in thirthy-three minutes.

Please note that in case of emergency, all disabled and elderly members must be evacuated first, with priority being on the women (but not the mean and evil ones).  Should we come under massive alien invasion, there is a flamethrower packed underneath your chair. However, due to budget cuts we can only fill them up with water. There are plasma rifles in the lockers up front, but these can only be opened by :v:, an admin or a hyper-intelligence shade of the color blue.

Should you ever find yourself crawling through the vents, you may encounter Carl the shivan. Just give him your lunch and he should leave you alone. If he doesn't though - well, sorry to say you're toast.

We hope you enjoy your stay here and that you have a safe and productive day. Thank you :)
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(