Author Topic: hi-poly ragnarok class (ingame shots)  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
hi-poly ragnarok class (ingame shots)

:thepimp:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 08:46:54 pm by 766 »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
Holy ****!!!! Nice!!!! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
hmm wheres the other screenshot i posted. i guess it takes gamewarden's ftp a while to update or something
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Nuclear1

Burn baby burn! :D

I love it!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i got bored and stayed up all night modeling the valhala varient. its ~80% done, il show it off when i get some textures on her currently bare parts. i saved some space on the ragnarok texture for them

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Hmm I'll have to check there, I really want to see some other perspectives of it.  From that angle I like the wings and other extensions but the main hull forward is kinda flat looking.

BTW (Not to highjack, honest!) I'll give you one guess

"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i took a few screenies but i cant seem so get gamewardet to aknoledge their exisstance.

go see the rendered screenies here:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,35730.0.html
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 08:46:23 pm by 766 »

Nuke's Scripting SVN

• Trayus no more.
I.....eck......err........:jaw: Final Fantasy 8 Ragnarok!! Where can I get that?!?!?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i dont give a rats ass about that anime crap. the japaneese have no buisness using norse names :D

Nuke's Scripting SVN

• Trayus no more.
Hey, I'm just interested in the ship.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
He he... You had me woried I had offended you till I saw the smiley :D

As for arguing about Norse names, the Asguard have some explaining to do (lke Thor and his Chariot!) so get his grey little butt down here. (giggle)

Kudos Trayus you were the first to guess it.
It's not quite ready yet, but yes it's the Mystery ship. Hmm I guess posting it in a Ragnarok thread was not such a sly thing huh?

I'm figuring out the one primary weapon it has (I think it's a Gauss Cannon) lthough I will have a dual bank of nose missiles (one type two points). Saw Nuke's GTC post same day I got a reply for permission for conversion so I got excited and thought maybe he made one as well (never seen it before so I thought it could be the FF one).

When it's ready I will make a new thread so no more pics or posts of it here out of respect for Nuke. Needless to say it will be a small capital player ship mostly for fun. (No shields just thick armor). It was very funny in testing seeing it shooting photon torpedos though.

l8tr!
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
reminds me what ever happened to odin, the asgard have thor, but what ever happened to odin. klingons made better space vikings than thos omnipotent little grey dudes.

Nuke's Scripting SVN