Author Topic: Good work  (Read 2417 times)

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
I've been watching this place for a good 3 years now, and I think its time I joined the party.  In all the time I've been here, I only heard about this project about 6 months ago.  What you have done here is beyond words.  I might not have known much about Babylon 5 before, but now this project has me interested.  This is not only a great game to a Freespace 2 fan, but also to a virtual model collector like myself.  These ships are amazing.  I eagerly await the next release, however long it may be (I've been waiting for Inferno R2 for a while, so I have patience).  Keep up the good work guys!  Cue the welcome beam!:yes:

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Well you asked for it...

But you were stalking around for 3 years and this is your first post? Furthermore, you only heard about TBP 6 months ago? Shame on you!
Though I guess I can forgive you since you made your first post here :D
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

• Trayus no more.
lol.  Yes, yes, laugh away at my ignorance, go ahead.  Seriously, though, I wish I'd known about this project before Inferno.  And I would have posted sooner, but I'm not exactly the most social person in the world.  I have Asperger's Syndrome, try and figure that out.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Better late than never. :)

Besides Inferno is cool too even if I'm not as big a fan of it as I am with TBP.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by Trayus
I might not have known much about Babylon 5 before, but now this project has me interested.

*waves hand in a Jedi manner*

You WILL buy the Babylon5 DVDs.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

• Trayus no more.
*blank stare*

I WILL buy the Babylon 5 DVDs........as soon as I get some serious money.

Offline -Norbert-

Or you could buy the Babylon 5 Super DVD box with all fife seasons and the films.

Lets try if I can do that do:
*waves hand in Jedi manner*
You will either buy te Babylon 5 DVDs or the Babylon 5 Super DVD box!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
What are all these jedi characters here? We'll see who's the boss after I get my keeper to come out of his hole... He's not being too cooperative right now, might be angry to me about that beer incident last night...
But after I get rolling we'll see who gets him to buy most  B5 DVD's!!! :cool:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

• Trayus no more.
What he said :).  Plus, mind tricks only work on me once, and more easily when they are done by people with much influence here.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Originally posted by Trayus
I've been watching this place for a good 3 years now, and I think its time I joined the party.  In all the time I've been here, I only heard about this project about 6 months ago.  What you have done here is beyond words.  I might not have known much about Babylon 5 before, but now this project has me interested.  This is not only a great game to a Freespace 2 fan, but also to a virtual model collector like myself.  These ships are amazing.  I eagerly await the next release, however long it may be (I've been waiting for Inferno R2 for a while, so I have patience).  Keep up the good work guys!  Cue the welcome beam!:yes:

Woah...wait...first post and no welcome message?? Shame on all of you! 3 years or not, I guess he's still entitled to it :p

:welcome:

Welcome to the Hard Light Production Facility. Current topside temperature is 3000 degrees centigrade. Current indoor temperature will be on the slightly warm side of 24 degrees centigrade. We are currently inbound to TBP forums. Please watch out for the whitestars and rogue cruisers. In case of an emergency, please allow the elderly or disabled to leave first, regardless if you are at a platform or not. Should you require weapons, there is a flamethrower underneath the chair, but due to budget cuts, they are only filled with water. As for the plasma rifles in the weapons lockers, only an Admin, a :v: god, or a hyper-intelligent shade of the color blue may open them. Should you ever become like Gordon freeman and go into the ventilation systme, you may encounter Carl the shivan. If you do, just give him your lunch and he may just leave you alone. If he doesn't, then start running and watch the beam cannon.

We hope that you enjoy your stay here at HLP. Have a safe, and productive day :)

Oh...and TBP r0x0rs!
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

• Trayus no more.
Yes! I was waiting for someone to do that whole spiel. Don't worry about me, I brought my own equipment. And by that I mean......uh........I came here in a Zephyr. :nervous:

Offline -Norbert-

A Zephyr? Good!
Makes you easier to shoot :p

• Trayus no more.
I actually find they are a little tougher to hit than I would like.  Minimum back profile and all that.  But no fighter is invincible.  I found that out in the EMW campaign when I foolishly (not knowing then what it was capable of) charged a Sharlin in an Aurora going "Alright you Minbari *******s, let's dance!! Leerooooooy Jenkins!!!!!!"