Author Topic: HELP MEEEeeee!!!!  (Read 2552 times)

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Originally posted by CP5670
I wish I had that many support ships available. I hate waiting for the stupid AI wingmen to finish reloading before the support ship comes around to me. Acually, just yesterday I had a really annoying event occur. I needed to reload my bombs quickly, but the support ship was trying to rearm some AI fighter and there was an Orion right between the two of them, so the support ship just kept ramming into the Orion and wasn't going anywhere while the AI guy sat still and waited for it to come. Had to restart the mission. :rolleyes:

c-1-[find support ship number]-3-c-5.  Sends the current support ship packing and calls in another one for you.  Of course, that wouldn't work in this situation.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

NICE!
Though a handful of support ships could destroy your tiny fighter if they blow up close to you.
Reminds me of a Bridge Commander mission where six cardassian freighters are set to blow the starbase up.

Hmm.. How about having 50 support ships blowing up a rakshasa? :D