Author Topic: Shivan logo  (Read 4594 times)

Offline kkmic

Does anyone knows if the the Shivans have a logo? An official logo, not fanmade.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments will be lost in time... like... tears... in rain. (pause) Time... to die.

wxLauncher 0.9.4 Beta | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Snail

• SC 5
AFAIK they don't.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
They don't. It adds to their mystique.    :drevil:
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
The closest thing they have is that triangle with three dots whicg is on the lucifer, Cain/Lillith and I think the demon, though I'm not certain of that.

[EDIT]Apparently not on the Demon after all.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
c914 made one for his FS card game... you can find it in the hosted projects tab (at the top of the page)

Non-canon of course, but it looked neat, and was better than this other thing I saw which was basically the spiderman logo

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
SCREEEEEEEEE
= my spidey sense is tingling!
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Logo? You know a shivan when you see one.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Carl.

:p

...Though he's more of a mascot... and not official... Though he's been to the Volition Studios...  :nervous:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
If you really need a faction symbol, I really like the logo on the FreeSpace Card Game, though it's not official.

If you need something the Shivans themselves might use, you could take the Shivan Eye Cluster and stylize it. Like this. Though I suppose that would be akin to the Terrans making the smiley face their emblem. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 03:31:29 am by Galemp »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline kkmic

Yeah, that Shivan eye cluster was the only thing close to a logo that I stumbled upon. Thanks.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments will be lost in time... like... tears... in rain. (pause) Time... to die.

wxLauncher 0.9.4 Beta | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Here's an illustration of the one I was talking about: