Author Topic: About Inferno missions  (Read 3811 times)

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
About Inferno missions
;-)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:25:40 pm by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Re: About Inferno missions
The only MAIN thing left to do are missions. I'm still waiting on DaBrain upgrading our Shivan beams and Sid fixing the Syphon table. Then there's probably a few more minor things to do.

Missions stopped quite some time ago as the mission designers are either missing or busy. Though some of the busy ones will be avalaible soon so things should start picking up there.

Right now I'm fixing things reported by our new tester, doing general maintainence on the modpack, as well as my Sol side project for a change of pace.

Offline mr.WHO

...so pre-summer relase date is possible ?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
No I doubt we'd make it before Summer.

I assure you the stuff I've seen so far is of excellent quality, and there're probably some surprises I don't know about yet :)

But it will be worth the wait, definitely.

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Well i'll work on M10 today afternoon, first i'll have to go to school. I think i can finish it with rebalance after...week? ;)
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
But it will be worth the wait, definitely.

I second that.  :nod:
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought

any word on how difficult this game is going to be?

also, can you divulge information on the storyline? where are you going with this?

*realizes that 214 is starting to sound like a reporter. stops*

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Probably quite a bit harder than R1.

You start in Antares and the turning point of the war. The Terrans have just managed to halt the EA advance into Antares and are pushing them back into Beta Aquilae. The GTVA prepares to retake its capital system, and then move on to Sol. The main story follows the R1 campaign counterpart, advance a bit, Shivans show up, then the march to Sol. Though things are quite different this time. New characters appear in the main story including two called Carter and Karpinsky. Though I won't tell you anything about them :p

Your home ship is the Oracle, a Leneaus class carrier under the Independence fleet (can't remember the fleet number off the top of my head) though you'll move around a bit as needed.

thanks Woo, sounds like this is gonna be one helluva campaign. Sounds like it's gonna be pretty hard too. . .

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well put it this way, the Hellstorm X shows up very early in the campaign this time, but you also get new toys faster like the Perseus and Hastor. You'll get about half of the Terran flyable fighters by the end of the first chapter.

Well put it this way, the Hellstorm X shows up very early in the campaign this time, but you also get new toys faster like the Perseus and Hastor. You'll get about half of the Terran flyable fighters by the end of the first chapter.

:eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2:

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline mr.WHO

:p  :p  :p I hate you  :p  :p  :p

Between me and summer relase of R2 there is 6 most important exams in my life and the only thing that bother me is Inferno relase :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I didn't say it would be ready this Summer.

Offline mr.WHO

that was cruel  :ick:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well I know what would happen if I said it would be ready this Summer and then it wasn't :p