Author Topic: Online  (Read 1490 times)

OK I realizs that not a lot of people play online, but come on, I check the multiplayer every day and I have yet to see a single room open. This game could be the best onlne multiplayer game in the world if the world knew about it. And believe me I'm Representing :)
All vista problems can be corrected, by upgrading to XP

Offline Freespace Freak

• Official forum permanewb
OK I realizs that not a lot of people play online, but come on, I check the multiplayer every day and I have yet to see a single room open. This game could be the best onlne multiplayer game in the world if the world knew about it. And believe me I'm Representing :)

I haven't played FS multi since back when PXO was still open.  Well I guess they're closed, I haven't been there in a while I just heard that PXO was offline.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
PXO is down, but FSNetD is up I believe, but you need to use a nearly-retail build in order to play, so I've never bothered. Do a search, I forgot where the topic was.

I'll check the fsnetd and see whats up, the AI is tough, but I think real people, or Shevans :) are more fun.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
PXO is down, but FSNetD is up I believe, but you need to use a nearly-retail build in order to play, so I've never bothered. Do a search, I forgot where the topic was.

FS2NetD works just fine with 3.6.9. I've worked hard to make extra certain of that cause I want as many bugs fixed as possible before BSG releases the demo as that is going to be mainly multiplayer.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Ok that works for me, 3.6.9 is what I have, so all I nee dto do is configure FSNetD right?