Author Topic: I hate to start a new topic but  (Read 4005 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Re: I hate to start a new topic but
I'm sure it would be entertaining to read some of them, but just the descriptions alone make them look like the typical cookie-cutter storylines or ideas that I've read over and over again already.

Fanfiction on HLP may be far inbetween, but it's still better than most of the stuff out there.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Hmm, story sounds like a good mod for an FPS - The Great War: Source?
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Just by the way, what was that parody that involved Alpha something-seven and a half?

Offline Nuclear1

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!