Author Topic: Hi newly registered and curious.. (Don't mean to offend)  (Read 18366 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: Hi newly registered and curious.. (Don't mean to offend)
Thats going back a while......... :o
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?p=302313#post302313

What a mob of asspirates. Seriously, I didn't read past the first page of that topic, but if I'd gotten that kind of crap I'd be majorly pissed off. "Ooh, we've been waiting too long for this Free mod, get off your arses and make it!" ****s.

Meh. Fantastic news that Loaf is stepping down as admin - CIC might be less of a hole for people who don't think Freespace is the digital antichrist.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie

What a mob of asspirates. Seriously, I didn't read past the first page of that topic, but if I'd gotten that kind of crap I'd be majorly pissed off. "Ooh, we've been waiting too long for this Free mod, get off your arses and make it!" ****s.

Meh. Fantastic news that Loaf is stepping down as admin - CIC might be less of a hole for people who don't think Freespace is the digital antichrist.

Giving your feelings that straight a presentation does not do our credibility any favors.
You may dislike them, but that's no reason to antagonise the entire comunity.

EDIT: sorry, having just reread my own comment I realized it was too blunt.
The new version: sing-song voice 'Always look on the bright side of life!'
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!

Giving your feelings that straight a presentation does not do our credibility any favors.
You may dislike them, but that's no reason to antagonise the entire comunity.

EDIT: sorry, having just reread my own comment I realized it was too blunt.
The new version: sing-song voice 'Always look on the bright side of life!'

I'm a very straight person by nature. Many of the people in that thread are being dickwads. I assumed most people are capable of picking which ones and separating those individuals from the community at large. Moreover, loaf is now and has always been an asshole. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Nuclear1

And these wads have never had to wait for projects like MT or BWO either. A lot of them remind me a lot of the same people that the BSG team had to deal with not too long ago.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Hey. I'm new to the forums, so i tried not to interfere with the discussion here, but... well it seems thet things are getting more or less normal, between the CIC and the saga team, LOAF has apolgised, team has accepted it, and nowthis discussion is getting pointless. it looks like the place where some people come just to say "LOAF is an asshole" and these certtainly aren't peaople who were engaded in the disscussionwhile saga team was banned from CIC so, maby it's timeto close this topic, as it's just getting pointless. and if you all want to tell someone he is an ashole, take it like a man an go tell him in the CIC

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
and if you all want to tell someone he is an ashole, take it like a man an go tell him in the CIC

Did that. Got banned.
Rarely Updated P3D.

OK. personally after what i saw i think LOAF is an assgole to , i just think this disscusion is getting pointless it's just as i piost a question "where the hell are my wc3 disks i cant find them for two years while i put them in a safe place for i couldn't play the game on win2k and now as i learned of dosbox i wish to find them but i can't :mad:" it's true. it's definetly aboyt wing commander. but it is definetly POINTLESS ;)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Guys, guys. Please keep it civil here. Do not posts insults here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 08:37:28 am by Tolwyn »
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

sory for any insults. i just think tha Dishwater did great job bringing SAGA back to CIC and i think this discussion should end here i really didn't want to offend anybody, here, and if anybody felt ofended - I'm sorry. i just think we should all concentrate in supporting the team, as this is what's this forum is all about, an get over with all what happend

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
*Salutes Tolwyn

Any trouble here,? I''ll drop a Flashpak down their pants..........just ask  ;7
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Black Wolf, being straight does not mean that you have to insult people, even if they deserve it. If you insult others, you're not any better than the target of your insults.

Mancubus, please don't request locking of topics because you think the discussion is done. If the discussion is done, the topic will become inactive on its own.

However, because of the posts in this last page it might be best off locked. Unfortunately.