Poll

Why does everyone hate Vasudans?

Because we fought them at the beginning of FreeSpace 1
2 (4.8%)
Because the Vasudans are weak
0 (0%)
I don't hate them, it's for my love of humanity.
3 (7.1%)
Because they like fish and eat heads.
1 (2.4%)
What? Vasudans are cool.
36 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: August 10, 2006, 10:11:39 am

Author Topic: Hatred of Vasudans  (Read 6089 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Shoots Carl. Pauses. Runs...

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Ok fine they exist ( ::)), time for all you photoshoppers to use the Vasudan model and show us EXAMPLES of WHY you HATE Vasudans...

(like how they smell like fish in the long bank lines,  make you extra hungry when you're waiting for food at Red Lobster, ect...)  ;7 whatever...
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't like your signature, Getter Robo G. It insults snails...\

ANYway it looks like less people are anti-Vasudan than I thought. And actually, the Mekhu is one of my favourite weapons. Goes well with a Maxim on a Serapis, with double Harpoons. I killed a lot of Shivans with that :nod:. But I have to say I hate the Akheton SDG, the Terran Disruptor cannon is MUCH better (faster firing rate and lower energy consumption. The Akheton probably is better, but I like the Disruptor better anyway).

Is there any command or briefing telling of NTF doing damage or attack runs on Vasudans or V. occupied teritories ect?

Yes, the NTF attacked Cygnius Prime at Deneb, which is Vasudan.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Depends on how you look at it. I think it compliments them.  ACLU hasn't contacted me yet so...  :P
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)