Author Topic: Re: CVS Builds  (Read 64222 times)

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
There's a fix for turrets that Taylor may be committing tomorrow.
Yay :yes:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
There's a fix for turrets that Taylor may be committing tomorrow.
Or at some point at least. :)

I just back in to town a few hours ago (been gone since mid-Friday, anyone notice?) and I'm very behind on a bunch of stuff.  I've got quite a few bug fixes just sitting here at the moment but I don't really have time to sync up, clean up, and commit for another day or two.  As soon as I catch back up on the work that I get paid for I'll start up on SCP stuff again.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 07:49:57 pm by Goober5000 »

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Cool.  No IFF bugs at least, then.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline ShivanSpS

I noticed. ;)

In the meantime, here's a new set of builds. :)
http://fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/latest/February2006/20060212-Goober5000.rar

I tested it...

Resuming:
------------
-The "Nebula No Limited Sensors BUG" FIXED
-The "Jump to Desktop" BUG in FS_port in Missions "Enter the Dragon and Failure to comunicate" STILL
-Derelict MOD, No problems so far.
-Sthealth fighters still not working. (use "Proving Grounds" for test)
-The IFF BUG, FIXED
-Fs_port Bombers: WORKING (that mean that their use his bombs).
-Crash to Desktop on launching Helios (sometimes) : FIXED use "Bearbaiting" as a test.

Overall... is a good build, but you need to change to 1/25 en FS_port to finish these two missions.
Any idea of what is the problem which the Sthealths?

If should be say 3.6.8?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 11:34:01 pm by ShivanSpS »

Offline Descenter

• Gamers Rule, but so do Thoes Who Make Them
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Newest links not working:

"Not Found

The requested URL /exes/latest/February 2006/20060202-redmenace.rar was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at fs2source.warpcore.org Port 80"
"War is like playing a game of chess.  You move units on a field, and stratiegically try to weaken the opposing force, a sort of... elequent ballet.  Sure you might lose a few units,.... but, at times, it all part of the plan..."

"Most of the human race really don't give a damn.  Well I do, and I try to do something about it by giving a damn."

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Server glitch prolly.  It worked before and it's working now, so try again.

Offline Descenter

• Gamers Rule, but so do Thoes Who Make Them
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Actually I found my problem.  Running Mozilla the link calls for http://fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/latest/February%202006/20060202-Optimized.rar

when it should look like:
http://fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/latest/February2006/20060202-Optimized.rar

The "%20" is throwing off my browser.  Any idea why?
"War is like playing a game of chess.  You move units on a field, and stratiegically try to weaken the opposing force, a sort of... elequent ballet.  Sure you might lose a few units,.... but, at times, it all part of the plan..."

"Most of the human race really don't give a damn.  Well I do, and I try to do something about it by giving a damn."

Offline CaptJosh

%20 is a space. It's not throwing your browser off except that there's a space in a directory name where there shouldn't be or the directory should have a space and doesn't.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Yes, whoever updated the links last (Goober?) put a space in the path where none should have been.  URL parsing on the board probably generated the %20 in place of the space but regardless it was wrong.  All the links have been fixed at this point so the issue should be closed.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The directory originally had the space in it.  At about the same time Goober added his builds, the space was removed from the directory name.  The directory names for previous months builds nave not contained such spaces.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Whoops, I forgot that there were links in the first post of the thread.  I'll update them now.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i need an inferno build dammit! :(
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline bfobar

After seeing a new build almost every day in January, only seeing two updates for the month of February in here has me wondering if something huge is coming down the pipe.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Nope. It's just that RedMenace is busy lately.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline redmenace

Yeah, this is my final semester at GMU. I am finishing my degree in business management. In so doing I also have alot of group project to do. I also work at the DoD for the US Gov. So I am very busy during the week. I swear, I will go ahead and try and post new builds. I also, unfortunatly, decided to reformat again. On a side note, I need an external Harddrive.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline bfobar

At least you're not bored much.  :D

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Now with "ignore my target" fixed. :)
*cue choir of angels singing "Hallelujah Chorus" :D

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Hey guys. This 20/02/06 build is really good! Only one bug so far I've noticed. If you have a mission which uses ship-change-class with a variable for ship name the game complains about an invalid ship name, then you ignore it and it works fine. Annoying but fairly minor. Everything else is working sooooo well. Also thanks to Taylor for his little additions :D.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.