Author Topic: BHX, HEU & WO >>  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Long story short; The project forums are here. :hammer:
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Umm... :wtf:

a. Why? We have a nest in here...
b. This is a dying project, new forums is like a zoo for dodo.
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
a. The leaders of those projects requested forums. After some issues at SG, we made forums just for the projects. If they are not required anymore, big deal.

b. And if this is a dying project, does that mean no more campaigns are allowed to be made?? :wtf:

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Oh sorry. I hadn't had my morning coffee at the time of that reply... For campaigns sure, why not. :yes:

Exept that I still don't quite see why to divide this in to multiple places. Wouldn't it be more convinient to have those as subforums here at TBP? It's just that the TBP community has faded recently and centralizing things would help to keep things alive... :blah:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
I agree, sub-forums here would be much better :) But are the forum dicta.. admins willing to make subs ;)

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Fury is a close friend of TBP, and he's a very reasonable fellow. I'm sure things can be worked out. Gently rub his fuselage and he'll listen what you wish. :)

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
I rub no admins.

Don't know about the others :D

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I don't remember asking for a forum for BHX actually. On the other hand I didn't not ask for one either :P. I don't think it really matters in the short term. We're only likely to see any kind of traffic when we release something interesting.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Oh, poor IPA's memory isn't serving correctly anymore ;) You asked for FTP space and later a forum :)
You still have both, but if you don't need FTP and/or forum, I won't hold a grudge :D

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Probably a "what the hell why not" moment. To be honest I can imagine BHX generating enough traffic to warrant the forum. Most of it along the lines of "X and Y crashes". Mark my words.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
So I lost 1,3 mins of my life for creating a private forum because of your "what the hell why not" moment?... And still won't hold a grudge. :D

Well, I'll scrap the forum :)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Scrap the forum? What the hell, why not? ;)

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
:lol: Can't say that I saw that coming...