Author Topic: Worstgames ever :)  (Read 19712 times)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I loved modding doom... it was soo easy making maps for it.  I had converted wolf3d to it, then converted heretic to hexen.

Speaking of Doom mods, has anyone played Chex Quest? To this day, I think that TC has the most original premise I've ever seen in a computer game. :D

Offline brozozo

• Used to be d3r3k.
    • MySpace
I used to own it back in the day. That game has been the only reason for me to buy that brand of cereal. Now Chex Mix, on the other hand, is a different story. I can't get enough of that stuff.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Red Faction is really that bad?

If it was a teddy bear, it'd be one which exploded into a cloud of baby-seeking shrapnel as soon as it was taken out the box

If it was a plane, it'd be made of tinfoil and have 'infidel airlines' painted on the side, 'death to Allah' on the base, and only fly over the Middle East

If it was a car, it'd have square wheels, barbed wire seatbelts, a shotgun instead of an airbag and an engine fuelled by the eternal screans of the souls of the damned.

If it was a comedian, it'd be Jimmy Carr.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I don't have many bad games, but the 2 worst are probably Halo

Lies! Everyone loves Halo!

You must be assimilated into the Halo community.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline brozozo

• Used to be d3r3k.
    • MySpace

If it was a teddy bear, it'd be one which exploded into a cloud of baby-seeking shrapnel as soon as it was taken out the box

If it was a plane, it'd be made of tinfoil and have 'infidel airlines' painted on the side, 'death to Allah' on the base, and only fly over the Middle East

If it was a car, it'd have square wheels, barbed wire seatbelts, a shotgun instead of an airbag and an engine fuelled by the eternal screans of the souls of the damned.

Oh, come on. I think you're being rather harsh. It isn't that bad. It's just an average shooter with a gimmick.

Online Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain

:lol: :lol: :lol: The engine phailed............Carr = arsemonkey.........
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png