Author Topic: Battlefield 2142 with Spyware  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Battlefield 2142 with Spyware
I just this at Mektek, it just seems right to share with the people here. Simply saying the game comes with spyware, and the only warning of this is inside the box, as if that is not enough, if you dont the spyware in your machine the only option they give you is that you dont install the game. Great move, EA, great move. :no: I shudder at the prospect of C&C3 having this. :doubt:

The damming proof:

http://www.mektek.net/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=44413

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Re: Battlefield 2142 with Spyware
uhh... Scooby already posted this up, only his thread was in the wrong section...

No offense intended if any was caused...  :nervous:

I'm against the spyware crap. I just hope NFSC doesn't have this as well.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:34:38 pm by asyikarea51 »
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
No problem, only now I saw that it had been already posted elsewhere, sorry.

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Nah, I mean no harm  :) :nervous:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I'll lock this and move the other thread over to the gaming forum (where it should have been).

Don't worry Sarafan, thanks for making peolpe here aware of it anyway :)