Author Topic: Oblivion silliness  (Read 7708 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
does it use ragdoll ? so you can arrange badguys in amusing positions, usually of a sexual nature ?  :drevil:

Yes ti does...and yes you can...
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
does it use ragdoll ? so you can arrange badguys in amusing positions, usually of a sexual nature ?  :drevil:

Yup.  I remember creeping out a roomful of people who were watching me once by picking up the dead corpses and waving them around on screen.

Ah...good times... :lol:
My friend says that the only reason Oblivion is good is, and I quote "being able to chuck people off of stuff".
If I ever have it on, he make me find the nearest Oblivion portal, go into a big tower, right to the top, and throw someone off the top. Just for kicks.

poor Andrew, little did he know that his topic would degrade so fast.....

Yup.  I remember creeping out a roomful of people who were watching me once by picking up the dead corpses and waving them around on screen.

Ah...good times... :lol:
My friend says that the only reason Oblivion is good is, and I quote "being able to chuck people off of stuff".
If I ever have it on, he make me find the nearest Oblivion portal, go into a big tower, right to the top, and throw someone off the top. Just for kicks.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
As much as I think Oblivion is a totally brilliant and ridiculously fun game, we were fed so much bull**** about the whole radiant AI crap that it's just depressing.

The AI comes across as slightly inferior to Lure of the Temptress, and that's an old game. Always nice to see things not progressing in any discernable way.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.