Author Topic: more goddies for descent freaks  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
more goddies for descent freaks
into cerberon 003 released

for those unwilling to read its a descent mod for doom 3. iwas just playing it looks awesome. theres no single player yet, but multi works. anyone wanna get a game on?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline wtf_cl0vvn

• Kiubo.
Re: more goddies for descent freaks
Freaking AWESOME.
need to bring my doom 3 cds up to the univ....i havent installed it on my compy yet.
This book is a mirror. When a monkey looks in, no apostle looks out. -Lichtenberg

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Gah, I'm out of hard disk space.

But it looks interesting though, at least the Descent universe hasn't been forgotten. :(:yes:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Hmm, I'm curious to give it a try, but debating whether its worth the install of Doom 3.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
well im still wanting to actually get a game on, havent been able to find any offitial servers and nothing much is going on either the descent bb or the ic forum. id host a game but by router is ****ed. wont let me free up any more ports.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN