The Vong in the Mod?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
Never
0 (0%)
Perhaps
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The Vong in the Mod?  (Read 4755 times)

You read it.

What do you think about the Galactic Invasion of the Yuzzhan Vong. To animate their "shilds" could be difficult i think. But textureing should be easy (all craft is asteroid-like).

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Damn ****ing hell yeah!! I've always wanted a Vongformed planet!! But how would you do the Gorros' Fen? A 'creature' engine to the .exe would be a cool touch.

Online TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Are you asking whether we will have Vong ships? No, definitely not. It'd be a surprise if we could release anything from the original trilogy.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

"Truth" is the opinion of the majority which it can enforce on the minority. Members of the minority have two choices: join the bandwagon or think. Those who do not fall into line will be brutally crushed.
The tools to maintain order are: lies, double standards, and hypocrisy. The most powerful and the most insidious of them is hypocrisy

You read it.

What do you think about the Galactic Invasion of the Yuzzhan Vong. To animate their "shilds" could be difficult i think. But textureing should be easy (all craft is asteroid-like).

Just pull a Lucy with the shields....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
What, SWC is only using stuff from the new trilogy? Awww, no DeathStar. :(

What, SWC is only using stuff from the new trilogy? Awww, no DeathStar. :(

The ORIGINAL Trilogy

see here:

Are you asking whether we will have Vong ships? No, definitely not. It'd be a surprise if we could release anything from the original trilogy.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Your point? :wtf:

Online TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Prequel trilogy: Episode I, II, III
Original trilogy: Episode IV, V, VI
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

"Truth" is the opinion of the majority which it can enforce on the minority. Members of the minority have two choices: join the bandwagon or think. Those who do not fall into line will be brutally crushed.
The tools to maintain order are: lies, double standards, and hypocrisy. The most powerful and the most insidious of them is hypocrisy

:rolleyes: @ Snail

Actually, the Death Star was in Episode III.

And the ORIGINAL trilogy consisted of Episodes 4, 5, and 6.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Enough.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW