Alright guys after a ton of work I finally got everything upload. its really simple to get these files. I haven't written and major installation instructions once the files are downloaded but I will write up some basic download instructions here.
1. Go to http://www.xdrive.com
2. Click the "Log In" link to the very top left of the screen.
3. Once there, proceed to click on the "AOL/AIM SCREENNAME" Radio button (The xdrive button doesnt always work but the AOL button works every time)
4. Here is the Login Data to get into the files.
5. If for some reason it asks you for an email address, put this in instead:
Username: [email protected]
the files will be in 2 separate folders. One contains Freespace 1 CD Images, and also the patches for it. The Freespace 2 folder contains the following:
Retail 1.20 Patch
Retail EXE's and Retail Media VP's
15 campaigns, some separated into split .rar files (for upload reasons. they wouldnt always upload because of the big sizes so i split them)
The 3.6.9 Zeta Media VP's for FSOpen
3.6.9 build FSOpen EXE's and the 5.5a Launcher
pastchw32.dll (not sure what it does)
the fs2open_pxo_cfg for multiplayer play
the Freespace 2 OFF Cutscene pack for cutscenes (not compressed because winrar wouldnt shrink it at all)
Tuerys Installer, java required version.
If someone wants to test it themselves or something thatd be cool. If you have trouble downloading from Xdrive, clear your browser's Cache.
And I think that is it. If theres anything you guys want me to add into the Xdrive please let me know. I'm not sure what exactly is out for now...
Thanks, hope you enjoy!
Kara can you add this to the Download Thread Please?
EDIT: Turns out I had the 5.5a launcher uploaded, not the 5.3 sorry about that.
also, tureys installer is included.