Author Topic: Halo mod for FS2!  (Read 4251 times)

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
nice little intro, a few spelling errors, Warfrigate, Battle Cruiser, and the last one i noticed was which (you put witch)  None of these matter so much, but if you're gonna put this on a website, i suggest you fix these spelling errors.

P.S., is this about Halo: Combat Evolved, or is this about another Halo?

------------------
158th Banshee Squadron www.geocities.com/sgchicken  
Into the Night Campaign www.geocities.com/ltnarol

Originally posted by LtNarol:

P.S., is this about Halo: Combat Evolved, or is this about another Halo?

It's about a Halo mod for FS2 so that we can kick some a$$ in space too!  

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Hmmm... This sounds like a really cool Idea. I mean it can't be any more difficult than the Babylon 5 mod. Even the Ring world could be somehow added as a texture into the space background... I'm waiting for it on PC. It looks so sweet! I'll also be looking forward to this mod.
I have returned... Again...

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
'Course, some of the Bab5 modders were FARCing GODS at their modding software of choice... the Sharlin?

Gimme a piccy, I'll see if I'm interested.

Hay I need some help with script righting can someone help me out here? I need someone who can right good speaches, I also need the follwing:

Modlers
Sound maker: for weapons, engines, and Booms
Manehall: interface art, etc
A webmaster: hosting, and website updates
Mission makers
TBL editers: for the ships and weapons
and weapons/ship testers

P.S. I have someone makeing ship maps but he will need help as to what they should look like

------------------

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 01-29-2002).]

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 01-29-2002).]