Author Topic: Sandwich goes AWOL  (Read 22843 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
English-Hebrew-English Dictionary... :nervous:

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

Yes, I know hebrew...

מקרה סיימת כאן? בעיברית אפשר

:nervous:

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
English-Hebrew-English Dictionary... :nervous:

Which part...? :wtf:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
My condensed version of the whole thing... I'll post the links later when I get back home and can look at my History.

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
חג שמח

sorry about im late with it its because i live in holland right now but any way:P
i know i misspeld my name >_<

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
;) !חג שמח וכשר
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
אני חצי נוצרי אז זה לא כלכך כשר :P

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
?(...חצי נוצרי, באמת? מה זאת אומרת? כמוני - בן-אדם יהודי שמאמין בתנ"ך ובברית-החדשה? או פשוט עם הורה אחד יהודי, הורה אחד לא (שבאצם גם כמוני

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
אבא יהודי ואימא הולנדית

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
.אז לפי התנ"ך אתה יהודי, אבל לפי הרבנות אתה לא - אותו מצב שאני נמצה בו

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
It's all Greek to me... :p

Offline RiG0

Nothing hotter then a chick with a really big gun.   ;)

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
Gunnery Control, target RiG0.  Begin plasma core insertion.  Sensor lock aquired, commence firing sequence...

Welcome to the the HLP Forums.  Exits are to the sides and rear.  Don't plan on using them though, someone let the hosted projects put all their stuff in there so they're all but inaccessible.  In the event of an emergency, flamethrowers are stowed under your seat but due to budget cuts, they are now filled with holy water.  There are pulse rifles and assorted heavy weapons in the lockers up front; these can be opened only by admins, a  - god, or a hyper-intelligent shade of the color blue.  These weapons are reserved for the Apocalypse, bad April Fools jokes, and the mention of eF eS thr33, in that order, so don't get your hopes up about using them.  In the event of a water landing, your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device, and you'll find a week's supply of Bosch Beer hidden inside.  There's a 95% probability that the beer isn't actually beer, and no one is really sure why you'd need a flotation device in deep space, but hopefully these will provide some small comfort.

Feel free to get acquainted with the place while you're here, and do be careful when exploring the ventilation systems.  If you encounter a large 5-limbed creature, don't panic.  Just set down your lunch and back away very slowly.  If you're lucky it will just be Carl, our resident shivan, who responds quite well to bribes of food.  If it's not Carl, and it's in a good mood, at least your death should be quick and painless.  If you're particularly unlucky though you might get dragged into a religion or politics thread, in which case may God have mercy on your soul.

allways wanted to do that :P

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
לא כלכך כשר הולנדית  אז לפי התנ"ך אתה  הורה אחד יהודי, הורה  התנ"ך אתה יהודי, אבל לפי הרבנות אתה

:nervous:

all might as well be hieoroglyphics to me

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
excellent :drevil:

αν τα προηγούμενα σας φάνηκαν ελληνικά τότε τί είναι αυτά;

Good thing you are ok Sandwich.
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
now these are hieoroglyphics  :wtf:

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
ווטף יס טהיס שיט
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14