Author Topic: Republic Commando  (Read 7567 times)

I dont know if this has been stated already but in the front of most books the canon books are listed in chronological order (and the book were order 66 wasn't carried out was Dark Lord:  the rise of darth vader it was pretty good i recommend it).

Technically, all books that have "Star Wars" in the title is considered canon. They all have to go through LucasBooks (a subsidary of Lucasfilm Ltd.) which means that they've been checked for consistency with other references.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

IIRC, the Galaxy of Fear books are not considered canon...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

(Wiki check) Actually, it appears they are, but are intended for younger readers...  :doubt:

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
IIRC, the Galaxy of Fear books are not considered canon...

They are as canon as any non-Lucas-made sources.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.