Author Topic: hip63's Freespace Installer Patch v1.01 now available! (for the DVD too)  (Read 1588 times)

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
hip63's Freespace Installer Patch v1.01 now available! (for the DVD too)
This patch is an update to hip63's Freespace SCP Installer to v1.01. Use the original installer for the base install & then run this update. If you downloaded the DVD version, you should install the Inferno Alliance from the DVD BEFORE installing this update.
This update will add the following:

Lightspeed's Nebula Pack

Minor Graphic update to Inferno SCP
(new logo.bmp for Launcher)

The Latest version of OpenAL

More Campaigns and Mods:

Fall of Epsilon Pegasi
Flames of War: Chapter 1
Into the Halls of Valhalla
NukeMod
Renegade Ressurgence
Second Front
Sol - A History
Shrouding The Light
The Enemies Return

Download Link:
http://files.filefront.com/hip63_FSSCP_v101_Patchexe/;7192246;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy!

hip63 :p
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:17:46 am by hip63 »
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Re: hip63's Freespace Installer Patch v1.01 now available!
No BtRL?
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Re: hip63's Freespace Installer Patch v1.01 now available!
This is just an update to Freesapce SCP game. I admit the name is a little mis-leading. This patch patches the installed game, not the DVD or the actual installer.

When the new MediaVPS come out, I will remake the DVD and Installer from scratch and will of course the DVD will include the wonderful Beyond the Red Line Stand alone demo :)

just waitin' on those mediavps! (no pressure, no pressure! LOL ;))

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!