Author Topic: Calling all pilots...  (Read 1320 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Calling all pilots...
If you're an old hand at FreeSpace and can play through missions to report bugs, we could use your help over at the FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project.  http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/board,146.0.html

Quite a few people posted when it was first created but its had significantly less in the way of help.  No FRED or modding knowledge is required 9though it helps).  Really, we need playtesters.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Vretsu

Re: Calling all pilots...
I give my solemn vow that I shall playtest as soon as the weekend comes. 

*dramatic, patriotic music*

i give my solemn vow i shall playtest NOW!!!

at least untill freespace is done installing on my new computer..which meens i'll start sometime tomorrow  :(
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Vretsu

Bah! Good things come to those who wait. And wait. And wait. AND WAIT. AND WAIT. AND WAIT.

For example, after six years of highly-productive procrastination, the BWO team has finally finished discussing whether or not to FRED a mission.

So, as you can see, there's really nothing to worry about.

Offline Dysko

I offered my help to playtest your missions (and infact I tested some missions of the Regulus Campaign), but due to high school exit exams I have much less time now. But I'll try to do the possible! :)
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it