Author Topic: Destroyer Reference  (Read 4034 times)

if you include JAD then your GTVA Colossus list would be almost as long as the orion. and yes, i know that the colossus technically isn't a destroyer.

Into The Depths of Hell campaign Destoryers-  Exile Fleet had 4 Hecate, 2 Orion *one was destroyed by the SSD Diablo*, 2 Tython *one destroyed by that shivin carrier forgot the name*, and 2 or 3 Hatshephat destroyer.  then later on the remains of the NTF and HoL.

there was also a couple mod destroyers in itdoh. the orion phase 2 is the only one i can recall right now. i believe it was called the NTD Victoria

Ships from JAD!  :D

You forgot my favorite... GTD Wizard of Amiguity? (~Ked).  :D

There are so many obscure ships in JAD that have only a few seconds of screen time that it probably isn't worth the effort to list them all.

Well, the Hades is a superdestroyer, and Alikchi doesn't seem to be listing them, so I didn't include any of the Hades in JAD.

I like the Wizard of Ambiguity too... maybe. :D
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"