Author Topic: Problems  (Read 4421 times)

Hey I know this has probably been answered before but i couldnt find it
im playing raider wars 2.2 and every time i try to play nightmare scenario it quits on me and brings up this error message

Error: Unable to parse traitor.tbl!  Code = 5.

File:J:\src\cvs\fs2_open_3_6_9.final\code\MissionUI\MissionDebrief.cpp
Line: 1591
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
    fs2_open_3_6_9.exe 00407686()
    fs2_open_3_6_9.exe 00667319()
    kernel32.dll 7c816fd7()
------------------------------------------------------------------

any help on this would be awesome  :nod:

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
These problems will be fixed in TBP Final. Wait X amount of time where X is an arbitrary measurement of time.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

ok thanks for the help

i finally got passed that level only to be stopped on the next level the one with all the emp ands all that it keeps saying spoo ranch shares bought untill it says no money remaining to buy spoo ranch shares and then quits with no error message

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Check the sticky at the top of the forum. 3.4 is out. The problem should be gone there.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Yeh i am using 3.4/final

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Run the debug build and post the fs2_Open.log you'll find in TBP\Data here after it crashes for you.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline DiabloRojo

• Como los chupacabras para desayuno.
    • Dienet - The Place You Go to Die (back after 5 years, baby!)
Just wanted to note that I'll be posting one soon as well-- I've had CTDs at fairly consistent times in the wheel turns (3rd run-through was the charm) and the mission Capt.Jack mentioned, Slipping the Noose.  I did use the new msi for the 3.4 version, though I moved the install to my other drive since it gave me no install options... boo, bad installer!

I think both missions produced crashes at or near points where primary objectives are changed/updated.  The crash itself just gives me the 'freespace encountered problem yadda yadda'.

Spoiler:
Specifically, 2 crashes in the wheel turns when the Centauri cruisers begin attacking and the objective was to stop them.  Then, in the 'Spoo Ranch' mission, I've had 3 crashes when the G.O.D. sat turns on Altair Station.  Once, it kept going just long enough to launch missiles, but the other two times it's been right when it turns hostile and objectives are updated.
Regardless of this, thanks for making such a great B5 TC.. I'm loving this!

*Edit-- Figures... now after I ran the mission 3 more times, it won't crash!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 07:05:09 pm by DiabloRojo »